New Site Update Issues

Parker

1 minute ago, jaffa_cake_king said:

Don't want to have to click on a tab to see it, i liked it on my main profile page.

Yeah, many people did but there were also lots of people who didn't. That's why it has been removed if I recall correctly.

1 minute ago, KiraxKira said:

Did anyone else have a significant drop in completion %? I was at 53.something and now I'm listed at 49.something. Not the biggest deal in the world, but I just thought it was weird that I dropped without adding new games.

It's a known issue. By accident Sly included the unearned plats into the completion rate:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Errors about reporting cheater:

• If I want to report some cheater and fill out the form I get a 404
  • You can report yourself

You never know, some may actually freely admit it and actually do so :P

Few other things I just noticed (again might have been mentioned before)...

• all the threads on a game's page are gone. There's also no option to make a thread on a game's page.
  • When selecting a letter in the games section,, the order always defaults to latest games, even if it's changed to alphabetical, it will revert when leaving the page  Furthermore there now being several pages per letter makes it a pain to navigate.

There used to be a lot of useful information in some of those, which makes their disappearance a bummer.

A friend figured out why I wasn't able to make status updates so I'll pass it along just in case...

If you can't seem to use the "What's on your mind" section or make a status by clicking on your name, you have to go to your profile and then click "Edit Profile". Right underneath the member title and birthday sections you'll see "Enable Status Updates". Make sure to enable it.

• Like 1

My average rarity % is now as it was before. Also, does anyone has a problem getting the trophy card? Is there another way to fix my trophy card (is out of date)?

And i don't know if it was mentioned before, but if you come as a guest you can't see any signature.

Edited by zeldagate13

I have ads on my trophy profile page (but only there). Do premium members now have ads?

EDIT: strange. When I clicked on my trophy card, the trophy page I was sent to was generic, and asked for another sign in. I signed in again, and now it seems to recognize me.

Edited by starcrunch061

7 hours ago, fbdbh said:

I really like the new design, but this is just ugly and disorderly and distracting:

image.png

Nah, it shows that Vita is the best one :awesome: 

3 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Where is the "Average Rarity“? 

Back on Statistics bar. Since DLC rarity is still dividing community and since it started again after Average Rarity became part of the main profile, Sly decided to remove it.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Is there a way to access the BBCode view? Spoiler tags are hard to remove.

So much this. I would definitely love to have access to BBCode.

1 hour ago, Goku Black said:

my signature doesn't appear entirely when i post

It seems signature got height restriction.

And not really an issue but something we should seriously have.

@Sly Ripper, please, add link to PSNP Profile of the user to the forum profile page.