What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 7:57 PM, kfree7 said:

iPhone 7 128gig.  You cannot have too many songs or movies on your phone.  1f60e.png

Aha! My LGv20 is 64GB internal with 200GB sdcard(could've had 400GB :shrug: ). 

What's that I hear? All phones with no sdcard expansion crying? :P

3095280671_1_3_r2CKfKyS.jpg

Did I mention a 3.5mm audio port with a dedicated quad DAC? 

anime-headphones-gif.gif

Edited by Dav9834

Most days I back and forth between a LeEco Le S3 X626 which is basically used only as a phone/Facebook machine and for it's camera, and the 2017 3G version of the Nokia 3310 re-release which I ironically use more for games than my "main" phone, I've got a Game Boy/Color emulator on there and everything, I can say without a word of lie, that this morning I was playing Donkey Kong Country at almost 30FPS on a Nokia 3310.

My other two most used ones would be the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play which still kicks ass for some PS1 action and the odd well optimized Android game like Dead Trigger or Vice City, and the QW09 which is a 3G enabled smart watch that runs full Android Kit Kat and can make calls and surf with web with it's own SIM completely independent of any other device. 

So a decent phone with 4GB RAM, a 5.5 inch 1080p screen, fingerprint sensor, octa core processor, 21MP camera, and all the bells and whistles, that gets regularly swapped out for a phone with 32MB RAM, a 2.4 inch VGA screen, and a 2MP camera. Backed up by an 8 year old Android 2 device with half a gig of RAM and a built in controller, and a watch phone with pretty similar specs at that. If nothing else, you can't say I don't mix it up.

7 hours ago, smas16 said:

Leeco le max 2

Ayy, shoutout to another Le Eco boyo, got mine in the final days of 2017 for a steal, love the thing. 

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Ayy, shoutout to another Le Eco boyo, got mine in the final days of 2017 for a steal, love the thing. 

Sup , yeah leeco phones rules mine was like 170 back in the day and still can't find a phone better than mine at the same price :P Europe should know about great Chinese technology

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Samsung Note8 -- which I love. We switched Carriers so I was able to get the Note8 last year, otherwise I'd be using my Samsung S6 Edge +, which I still have as a wifi device. I really love my Note8. Did I say that already?  ?

I'm currently using the Sony Xperia XZ2. I got it in a great deal I couldn't refuse. Bought it for €199,99 and got as a present a new PS4 Slim 500gb for free. Gave the PS4 to my brother, since he just moved out. Before that I used the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (loved that phone, best I've ever used), Xperia Z2, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z. Before my Sony time I used an Oneplus One. And before that a Samsung Galaxy S3, wich I hated. I also had a Wileyfox Storm for 2 days. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...