Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

Thanks for the update about Ubisoft games. Not getting Hitman Absoulution plat back in the days got me anoyed so much that i got my shit together and finished FC2 during my online PS3 trophies hunt. I did ACB from the scratch in less than 3 weeks after that and Revelations on X360 last year. 

Wanted to do ACIII on PS3 when they gave it away in PS Plus but overpriced DLCs kept me in track. Don't care about it now. It's better to buy it as part of AC Origins Gold Edition. Good riddance. 

• Like 1

Been slowly working my way through the Assassins Creed 3 campaign for the last online trophy. Guess I will get off my ass and finish it up.

Blacklist seems easy enough I will probably tackle that as well.

Maybe I will try to finish up Future Soldier, but it seems like a hassle and I am already okay with it not getting done.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrHealthy said:

Blacklist seems easy enough I will probably tackle that as well.

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist only needs to be boosted with two people, and a chunk of the online can be done solo with two controllers. 

Sounds like a win-win situation.

• Like 3

"Head in the Cloud" is absolute crap and I had a lot of problems with this trophy, I hope this trophy isn't glitched for anyone like it was for me.

about ghost Recon, does this game have campaign-related content/trophies or anything offline or is it full online?

7 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Can someone please be precised? Do I need to get new copies of Driver San Francisco and Splinter Cell Blacklist to get the online passes? Or are they obtainable through the games when they ask for the online pass?

Online pass for Driver is given away in game and does not expire, so you can use a second hand copy without issues. I only started this last month and was able to redeem the free pass 

Edited by black__bunny
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

For Rayman Legends it’s impossible to finish in time from 0% ?

On PS3 it is harder ti get Diamond cup - nearly impossible. You should aim for gold cups ALWAYS ALL DAYS, and maybe a coupoe of diamonds. If more people star working on the challenges due to the servee closire it mught helo increase the player count so it would be "easier" to get diamone somehow, oretry good game and loved to tryhard it back on 2020. I did gold and silver per day for 3 months, seems you need to do GOLD EVERY DAY IN DAILY AND DAILY EXTREME. Seems pretty hard and time consuming per day 

Edited by Pottercito_

37 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

On PS3 it is harder ti get Diamond cup - nearly impossible. You should aim for gold cups ALWAYS ALL DAYS, and maybe a coupoe of diamonds. If more people star working on the challenges due to the servee closire it mught helo increase the player count so it would be "easier" to get diamone somehow, oretry good game and loved to tryhard it back on 2020. I did gold and silver per day for 3 months, seems you need to do GOLD EVERY DAY IN DAILY AND DAILY EXTREME. Seems pretty hard and time consuming per day 

sadly they not do double xp

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

"Head in the Cloud" is absolute crap and I had a lot of problems with this trophy, I hope this trophy isn't glitched for anyone like it was for me.

about ghost Recon, does this game have campaign-related content/trophies or anything offline or is it full online?

It has a robust campaign. plenty of offline. 

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

There are 3 modes (campaign, mp and guerrilla) and all have online components to them.

MP - obviously all online and 8 players are needed to start a match/boost. Two of dlc which are online only if you care about 100%.

Campaign - single online trophy for completing in co-op which can not be done in split screen/local play. I think trophies for the tactical challenges are also made easier in co-op.

Guerrilla - need to defeat 50 waves of enemies. It can be done solo but guides state it is very difficult and not recommended. I did it as part of a group of 4 and still found it hard. I think this may have a split screen option though.  

7 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

There are 3 modes (campaign, mp and guerrilla) and all have online components to them.

MP - obviously all online and 8 players are needed to start a match/boost. Two of dlc which are online only if you care about 100%.

Campaign - single online trophy for completing in co-op which can not be done in split screen/local play. I think trophies for the tactical challenges are also made easier in co-op.

Guerrilla - need to defeat 50 waves of enemies. It can be done solo but guides state it is very difficult and not recommended. I did it as part of a group of 4 and still found it hard. I think this may have a split screen option though.  

Yeah, basically full online. Thanks

For Ghost Recon Future Soldier server shutdown want to give a few warnings.

First an online pass is required to complete this game. Yes you can play multiplayer without it but it will lock your soldier level in multiplayer to level 5 unless you have it, this will lock out the required level trophy and this the plat.

Second 8 players are needed to start a match some game modes may need to be boosted and this is a hard requirement especially since most team modes require at minimum two teams/squads of four at least to start.

3rd the above requirements also carry over into dlc maps and modes obviously so if you start a group going for the 100% make sure all 8 players involved have the dlc too or you won't be able to progress further then the main list much.

4th and finally I don't know personally how this game is now as I haven't owned it in forever. But I dropped this several years ago, because as with many other fps titles on PS3 hackers were pretty prevalent. They may have moved on but still needs to be mentioned that if you attempt this there could still exist and just ruin your match if they join.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Locked to that region though. 

I don't think so. I have the game in his NA version and i downloaded the DLC from the HK store. Had no problem accesing all of the DLC content (characters, maps and the lost archive expansion. I even popped a trophy from "the lost archive" a few weeks ago.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Thank God I completed all of them years ago. Except Legends but I have no interest in any other version after the pain on the vita. 

3 months of constant fighting for golds on Vita make you so good in this game that other versions are ezpz after that :) It takes me like 20-30 mins/day on ps3 for golds (used to take way less before last fw update) and will probably take next to nothing on ps4 with few thousand players active.

Dont start ps3 now but if you liked the game consider ps4 version.

7 hours ago, kevao97 said:

AC III: Is it related to the digital/physical edition? Or perhaps region bound? I saw in the guide you might need to lower for friendlist to below 50. Not looking forward to that.

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Locked to that region though. 

Only dlc that is locked by region in HongKong store is dlc that is released specifically for a Asia Only or Chinese Version.

Some titles like Revelations though are the same as the NA version and all dlc will work still provided it isn't account bound either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

For Ghost Recon Future Soldier server shutdown want to give a few warnings.

First an online pass is required to complete this game. Yes you can play multiplayer without it but it will lock your soldier level in multiplayer to level 5 unless you have it, this will lock out the required level trophy and this the plat.

Second 8 players are needed to start a match some game modes may need to be boosted and this is a hard requirement especially since most team modes require at minimum two teams/squads of four at least to start.

3rd the above requirements also carry over into dlc maps and modes obviously so if you start a group going for the 100% make sure all 8 players involved have the dlc too or you won't be able to progress further then the main list much.

4th and finally I don't know personally how this game is now as I haven't owned it in forever. But I dropped this several years ago, because as with many other fps titles on PS3 hackers were pretty prevalent. They may have moved on but still needs to be mentioned that if you attempt this there could still exist and just ruin your match if they join.

Something I would like to add to this is to focus on the 2 challenges trophies first because if you wait until later it will be a lot tougher.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Ubisoft has updated the newest batch of games that are getting shutdown this September:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

All of the Assassins Creed games and Ghost Recon Future Solider are a few of what’s getting shut down. Strongly suggest y’all get to it if you’re missing the online for all of these. 

That was already posted yesterday, about two pages back:

• Like 1