Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will have a Platinum Trophy

On 5/12/2017 at 0:42 PM, Azaan60 said:

Devs release game with no platinum = "What?!! There's no platinum? This is ridiculous"

Devs release game with platinum = "What?!! There's a platinum? This is ridiculous" 

There's no pleasing people.

To be fair, I don't think it's the same people who complain, but even if it is, they might have a consistent view on when they should get a platinum or not. I don't really care if a game got a platinum or not. I'm probably the one in this thread with the most PSN 100% (correct me if I'm wrong, but it's at least 160+ PSN 100%). :P Regardless, I do get annoyed when I see games I think really does deserve a platinum not get it, especially when it's just because the devs didn't care to add more trophies. And yes, that's a real thing. :P Fuck a long and difficult game not getting a platinum. So I'm more annoyed when games don't get a platinum, and I don't care if a game I don't think really should have had a platinum gets one. One situation may affect me negatively, the other simply doesn't affect me negatively.

Edited by MMDE

On 5/12/2017 at 7:38 PM, madbuk said:

This is a shame if true, but Naughty Dog have lied about trophies before to try and drive extra sales, so I don't exactly trust them... Hopefully they're lying again and this doesn't have a platinum.

You will find anything to complain about. I bet if it didn't have a Platinum you'd be crying about how much it deserves one.

• Like 3

Considering how My Name is Mayo got a platinum, I should bloody well hope this game got one too! :P That's the new low for platinum requirements, and let's be honest, you can't get much lower than that. With that in mind, I don't think this really indicates how much content is in the game. I imagine it will be similar in terms of length to inFamous First Light.

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Considering how My Name is Mayo got a platinum, I should bloody well hope this game got one too! :P That's the new low for platinum requirements, and let's be honest, you can't get much lower than that. With that in mind, I don't think this really indicates how much content is in the game. I imagine it will be similar in terms of length to inFamous First Light.

Yeah, I'd be really satisfied if it's similar to inFamous First Light in terms of length. Really looking forward to this game and I'll definitely be adding this platinum to my collection :D!

Just now, Lucas said:

Yeah, I'd be really satisfied if it's similar to inFamous First Light in terms of length. Really looking forward to this game and I'll definitely be adding this platinum to my collection :D!

You're really looking forward to it, eh? Don't get your hopes up. We all know what happened last time. :P

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

You're really looking forward to it, eh? Don't get your hopes up. We all know what happened last time. :P

Shut up about that already 297072233531047946.png. And I'm far less excited for this than I was 'last time' but I am really looking forward to it.

Edited by Lucas

• 2 weeks later...

I expected this to have a platinum all along. When they announced it was going to be stand alone game. I am sure it will have similar trophies as other Uncharted games. I wonder how many collectibles it will have and if it will have a strange relic in it.

Edited by snakebit10

2 hours ago, Xgamersurvivor said:

not sure if someone asked before me, if yes then i'm sorry. So the question: i had the Uncharted 4 borrowed from friend and i find out that there is some update to multiplayer with trophies, can i gt these trophies in lost legacy multiplayer?

No one knows how the MP trophies will work yet. There's still 3 months until the game releases. 

On 5/11/2017 at 11:02 PM, Azaan60 said:

http://www.unchartedthegame.com/en-us/faqs/?utm_content=sf78270285&utm_medium=spredfast&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=Naughty+Dog&sf78270285=1

If you bought the digital deluxe edition (like me) you get Lost Legacy for free. 

There's also gonna be a physical version of the game. 

Yeah, this looks pretty standard to me.

I'm still really perplexed as to why people get upset when games DO  have platinums. Especially considering this is a trophy hunting site. It won't affect your enjoyment of the game one bit and it isn't going to crash the video game industry. Same as on the thread for the N. Sane Trilogy, not wanting the games to have a plat each is just like not wanting this game to have a plat- utter nonsense. None of the reasons given are in any way reasonable enough to justify the complaining. You're entitled to your opinions but I'm entitled to say that your opinions are bollocks. Bollocks, I tells ya.

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 2

ITS NOT WORTHY!!! ?. How dare Naughty Dog?  Absolute scum!  They are running a racket I tell ya.  Slinging platinum trophies underground with no class, no respect, and no honor.  I'm never aiming for another Naughty Dog platinum because they have devalued the very meaning of greatness platinum trophies are supposed to be.  I quit. ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder if the trophy list will include the base multiplayer trophies from Uncharted 4 ("Continue the Adventure", "Get in the Game", "Trials by Fire", "Friends Forever!", and "Medic!") since the mp carries over from U4. If so, it will probably include the survival trophies as well ("Get Train Rekt", "The Mad City", etc). The base multiplayer trophies and most of the survival trophies are easy but the two crushing survival trophies are a pain to unlock. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, madbuk said:

idk much about the last 2, I thought they were both actual fully-fledged new entries, but yes I did object to First Light having a platinum. It's a standalone DLC like this new Uncharted, why should a piece of DLC have its own platinum?

tottaly agree! i think The Lost Legacy should've been like Left Behind in TLOU... but way bigger and way more expensive. 

It's not like i'm gonna put Ellie and Riley into a standalone game which is big and has a plat.

i would also say it would've been better to put like 20-25 trophies in that if it was a DLC like Left Behind.

Edited by SniperEliteDido