What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The three main games I am working on Platinuming are Shadow of Mordor, Mortal Kombat 11 and Diablo 3. Between the three main games (not DLC), I only have 8 trophies to get to platinum all three.

But the grind was getting a bit tiring, so when I'm not doing that, I'm cleaning up my trophy list. There was a time where I didn't realize what a completion score was and that any game you play affects that. I have loads of games I only played for a little bit and either didn't earn any trophies or earned only one or two before moving onto something else. So, I'm also trying to get my score up in all the games I've played at least to an A rank.

Ive got an absolute massive back log of games for PS4 and PS3, currently working on Killzone Shadow Fall, have just beaten it on Hard and now going to do Elite, then do any single player clean up then all multi player. 

For PS3 doing Dragon Age Inquisition. 

How To Train Your Dragon for the PS3.

Just finished all the challenges on Expert getting Gold for all dragons.

Just have the final Championship to do. (going for no KOs) And then the final wild fights that should unlock.

Not sure what happens after those so I can get all 4 dragons to level 25. I'm at level 22 or 23 right now.

Then work on all the Arcade trophies and THEN I play as Astrid to Plat.  ?

Been working on a lot of things lately

Mortal Kombat 11 - Already mostly done with this one just towers and online fights I need to do
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm - got the trilogy while it was on sale and wanted to play all 3 through again
Sleeping Dogs - I actually really like this game but not in the mood to play it, so it keeps getting left behind.

• 7 months later...

Currently have 69 platinums.

Tryna line up my Level 24 trophy pop as well as my 75th platinum which I want to be Persona 5. I have a few games (Knack 2, Aven Colony, Sundered, Galaga, and Yoku's Island Express) I'm considering being the 5 I have pop beforehand but we'll see.