PS+ December 2017

Gwendly

I'm gonna be honest - I really like this month. Sony is definitely trying something new here.

Not all of the games work...in fact, I thought X-Blaze and Syberia were horrible, and have zero interest in Kentucky Fried Panda. But there is a lot of different game types to choose from here, and I'll never complain about that.

• Like 2

The only one I'm really interested in is Wanted Corp. Still going to play Syberia as well, as I enjoyed it when I played it on PC years ago. The second one is supposed to be a glitchy mess though, so yeah... skipping that one. Darksiders 2 gets thrown into the backlog pit of hell. Xblaze + forma8 might also get a chance, although they don't really appeal to me at first glance.

Mixed opinion on this. 

Darksiders 2 - already have from the HumbleBundle and expect many people are in a similar boat; might be better received were this not the case;

Kung Fu Panda - no real interest myself, kids might like it;

Syberia collection - had already picked it up on sale a few months back, played the first on PC and liked it so I'll get to it eventually;

Xblaze - played through on Vita already, not likely to go through it again but you never know;

Forma8 - only new one that really interests me;

Wanted Corps - indifferent to this, maybe someday if I'm bored.

Overall not the equivalent of Sony putting coal in my stocking but certainly not finding the hottie of your choice gift wrapped under the tree either...Sony's run of meh into Christmas continues...

I liked Darksiders 2 enough to stack it for free, why not. At first glance I thought Forma 8 was a racing game, guess I was thinking of Forza but I did a quick search and it's an interesting looking metroidvania. Graphically it kind of looks like that Element4l game they gave out a couple of months ago. Hopefully it doesn't play like that one at all.