Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Limbo

limbo.jpg

12L2f0d1f.png

No Point in Dying

Complete the game in one sitting with five or less deaths

(100% in 3 weeks, 3 days, 5 hours)

Probably one of my more proud trophies in my collection and definitely my most proud 100%. I remember all the deaths I had over my first playthrough and thought heck I might never get the 100%. I didn't think I would practice enough to get through it, but it ultimately took me around 10 or so attempts, with a few early quits due to stupid early deaths. Got towards the end 3 different times before I finally got it. When I did get it I had no deaths to give in the last gravity section so I was ecstatic when I broke the threshold to finish. Definitely a game I think is worth getting. It's a short fun little game and the attempts for this trophy only run about 2 hours or so at a time, so it's nice to just sit down and play for a little bit.

Difficulty: 6.0/10

Enjoyment: 8.0/10

Edited by Maddawgmax
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L642b66.png

40-bronze.png

12L384357.png

Love Me Some Tekken

You signed in 10 days

For some reason, I allowed this single bronze trophy to keep me held at 95% completion of the game... for 2 years and 7 months. A gap which proved long enough to see the release of 10 Assassin's Creed games.

Simply had to sign in 10 different days. They didn't even have to be consecutive days! I knew that, of course, but given that it's an online trophy, the fear of Bandai Namco sending the servers offline drove me to finally address such a lingering case of procrastination.

But boy, according to this trophy, I sure <3 LOVE ME SOME TEKKEN! <3

Edited by AdventCloud7

Sf2d681.png

Resident Evil 5

Completing the DLCs were mostly time consumable, but beating "Desperate Escape" on Pro was definitly the most unpleasent part of it :facepalm:

But right now i'm realy happy to see one of my oldest games at 100% (which is the difficultiest because of the DLCs containing) :D

#67 - 100%

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

L8f28f8.png

100% on 5th March 2016
(3 week, 5 days, 40 minutes)

This "Rambo" style action pack mix with some puzzles in-between and a "Rooster" arm with rocket backpack save the days again  xD ...wait a minute do I just said A chicken?  :| some more it's A flying chicken, can't be serious right!?   :blink:  Why am I keep playing all those kind of game lately.   :facepalm:

Sorry about that just now, this is one of the earlier indie with a platinum trophy and don't expect to have good story as lot of indie game nowadays have some very interesting or torching story.   :hmm:  Actually I like the co-op story more than the single player campaign but is pretty hard to do it alone as I couldn't find another partner to play with but I still manage to pull through all by myself.  :D  Rocketbirds soundtrack is pretty awesome in my opinion but there were only few.   :)

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Platinum Video

• Like 2

14L4d5caa.png

Beat Hazard Ultra

I'll be honest, this is a space shooter game but what make this different from the rest is the fact that the enemies and difficulty are based on your own music! One might find this repetitive and I'll agree to that but the fact that your music can affect every second makes this a fun game. Try it with your favorite music/song... You might be surprise <3 ~

• Like 1

L8927e6.png

53L13bd7d.png

40-bronze.png    An Everlasting Clash 
Complete all missions in Lost Episode 2.

I got the platinum trophy for this game the last week, the game only has three DLCs to get it 100%, The final chapter (True ending) and 2 lost chapters where you fight Akuma and Ryu from Street Fighter franchise. These last ones aren't so good but the fight against Akuma is Spectacular, the chapters have 2 parts, the first one is a classic 2D fight and the other one keeps the battle system of the main game. When you beat the lost chapters you will need to overcome 5 challenges, and all of them are available for the 2D battle. Getting a perfect Victory, making a 15 hit combo, beat Akuma 10 times with the same life bar, beat Ryu and Akuma in 40 secs or less. Well, the game was a great one and helped me to take a break of JRPGs for 1 month and 3 weeks. I'll be back to play a JRPG now. :P

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 3