Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Fallout 4

L50d97e.png

As much as I loved the main game, the DLC was pretty lackluster. I mean, half of it was just added workshop DLC with 3 quick trophies a piece. Automatron was okay, Far Harbor was the best of the bunch...and Nuka World, while having a fun new area to roam around in, kinda ruined my experience. Nuka World wants you to play as an asshole raider who screws everyone over, which completely goes against how I played the rest of the game...so I couldn't enjoy it because "tough decisions" had to be the evil route in order to progress towards the trophies. As much as I preferred this to Fallout 3, that game had the right idea with the DLC.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lb2792a.png

Day D Tower Rush
PS VITA (NA)

I'm a sucker for tower defense games so I wanted to try this. It's relatively short but an okay game. It just doesn't worth the full price, and I find it laughable and sad that this game have some microtransactions that cost up to $50. That is really absurd for a game with very, very low content. And most importantly, this isn't really a vita game. This is straight up mobile game ported to Vita. The buttons have no functions, not even start button. Just touch screen.

• Like 1

L73f9a0.png

red-dead-redemption-undead-nightmare-log

It was definitely fun. Definitely had the vibe of a cheap horror movie, which I think was what R* intended. Hoping they have something similar in Red Dead Redemption II. However, the Chupacabra can jump into the fucking Grand Canyon! Took me almost four hours of trying to get the bastard to spawn.

• Like 4

L791aa7.png

Finally 100% this game. Overall it is not hard at all, but couple online DLC trophies are really grind. Considering the server is kind dead, that makes it even harder. It does require a lot of time to get both trophies, I am glad I finally got them. Now I can remove this game from my PS4 which can free a lot of space.

• Like 3

100% game #125 Beyond Eyes (ps4)

completed in 11 hours and 29 minutes 

completion rate 38.26%

sad ending for this game :(. going to load up my platinum run next it's going to be grim legends 3: The Dark City (ps4) gotta find the guide for it. only going to hate doing the hidden object trophy's (requires great memorization to complete those).

Edited by kingdrake2

Lebca21.png

North
PS VITA (NA)

This was quite experience. I was confused at the very beginning but then I really got into it. I love games like this which have artistic values. It felt like walking through an art biennale. I liked how it criticized the social system. I am sure the vita is not the best version to play but I am glad they ported to it.

• Like 2

On 10/18/2018 at 5:11 AM, Janire1911 said:

Child of Light:

Games like this make me glad I finally got a PS4. I'd most likely never have bought this on PC and it turned out to be an absolute gem of a game. It's very charming with a stunningly beautiful art style and fantastic soundtrack. 

I'm playing it now.  Did you know about the Princess Stone?  You can craft it using certain oculi, which isn't obvious or explained during the course of the game.  Neat stuff.

100% - #114

Lc52dd6.png

100% on 19th October 2018

(1 year, 5 months, 3 weeks)

After finished Dragon Age: Origin in March 2014, I was looking forward to play Dragon Age II but was held back by 3 expensive download content and I can't even find any physical copy of "Ultimate Edition" or "Game of the Year" version in my local games shop. -_- That's when I wondering did the publishers ever release those in the first place then I found out on internet there is "Signature Edition" and what exactly does the copy include? :hmm: Anyway back to those costly DLC, then in 2016 "Electronic Arts" is having one of the summer flash sale, :eyebrow: surprisingly they including 3 DA:II DLC and immediately I brought the content first without getting the physical copy. :P Oh...by the way I also brought "Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition" for PS4. :D

Dragon Age II Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 2

PgVQXY2.png

No Man's Sky

Achieved the platinum in October 2017 before I went back for the 100% early this year, only for Hello Games to announce a major update was on the way so I waited until that dropped. The difference between the game I begun playing and the game we have now is night and day so I definately made the right decision to wait. I only had the four trophies to pop since I popped :bronze: Cradle when I was going for the platinum which left me with the permadeath trophies, visiting a players base and building an exocraft. 

Reaching the galactic core in permadeath wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be aside from the first hour or so while I was trying to reach my ship. Once I was free of the awakening storyline, I found a trick to summon the anomaly as often as I liked for infinite black hole locations and reached the core in 26 hours. The only real danger was when gathering resources in harsh conditions or among hostile creatures/sentinels so I always played cautiously when I touched down somewhere. If I had any doubt as to whether I'd survive I left and found somewhere else, even if it meant travelling through multiple solar systems. 

Finding a base was a pain, I gave up manually searching along the systems near the galactic core and joined random lobbies until eventually I stumbled upon someone in the middle of building his base. All I had to do was exit back to my solo game and teleport back to his base from the trophy. The exocraft trophy wasn't too bad, it just takes a while since I had to wait 90 minutes after each mission for the base computer to be ready and needed to hunt around for some for materials. In between the 90 minute timer I just chilled and explored nearby systems and planets. 

I'll keep a casual save going, since I was only trying to reach the centre and pop a couple of other trophies there's a lot to the NEXT update that I haven't seen. Plus it's the perfect game for me just to chill and relax with, one of the things I love about NMS is you're never know what you'll find on the next planet. Exploring in sandbox/open world games is one of my favourite things to do so this could keep me going for years. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 2

Ld78bf8.png

3 years, 2 months.

Campaign was decent, although far from what you'd expect from a Battlefield game. Left this for a long time, came back to it hoping to just knock MP off, not even checking to see what DLC looked like.

All DLC modes dead, but game modes and maps are actually done very well. Truly a shame it gets to no playtime as the maps are awesome. Most DLC  trophies are easy enough until you get to the grind of all grinds.

10K Kills per class. 40K kills to unlock 4 cheap ass bronze trophies and finally 100%.

• Like 1