New DLC, One trophy more

isma_gmr18

On 03/10/2018 at 6:36 PM, redcar200 said:

Here are video guides of the two new dlc trophies.

Spooky Scary Skeletons 

Death's door trophy

If this helps please subscribe to my channel n check out my other videos.

Thanks for the vids.  I gave you a lazy YouTube sub.  

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

I'm now leaving it installed lol since last time. Had it since it came out and still got the disc. Wish all developers were this generous! 

Same here. I'll delete it when the devs say that's it. Pretty impressed that they keep these events coming after this long, especially for free. 

• Like 2

Hey Im trying to help my friend with Death's door trophy. I remembered getting mine opening the door but she has tried at least 4 times already to make the trophy pop. I already got mine 2 months ago. but I don't know if its glitched now? anyone had any problems?

On 10/4/2018 at 0:09 AM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Hah! This will never end, huh?

If you really wanted to stop playing this game just for the DLC trophies then you can just hide the trophy list.

Or you know do the most obvious thing to do and stop playing the game for a few years and come back to it so you can do all the collectible trophies in one sitting.

Edited by ipot_04

27 minutes ago, ipot_04 said:

If you really wanted to stop playing this game just for the DLC trophies then you can just hide the trophy list.

Or you know do the most obvious thing to do and stop playing the game for a few years and come back to it so you can do all the collectible trophies in one sitting.

I'm not hiding a game I platinum  due to some measly bronzes. And while I could wait I got this game on the plus so at some point I cannot wait anymore.

7 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I'm not hiding a game I platinum  due to some measly bronzes. And while I could wait I got this game on the plus so at some point I cannot wait anymore.

This is another thing many probably forget/overlook. Since many of us got it through Plus, we have to keep our subscription going to get these new trophies. I get why people may be happy about the continued support, but I don't get why they can't see it from others' point of view. Data caps, hard drive space, having to shake the rust off when returning to a game months later, etc. are all real issues. And even if you keep it installed, the patches are always huge. So, either way, you're in for a hefty download every time. 

And the trophies are really boring and uninspired. Oh, Killing Floor 2 added new trophies? Time to watch a couple videos, and collect some things again.. I would actually prefer if they added some that gave me a reason to play it with people again. Rather than just playing offline, getting my 100% back, and then purging it from my hard drive once again. /endrant. 

• Like 4

I loved this game when it was free on PS+ but yeah, I'm getting burned out on 10GB patches for some trophy that I will mop up in 10 minutes using a youtube guide to find all the collectibles. It's games like this which make me hate DLC, just finish the game already and stop adding to it.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 1:47 PM, enaysoft said:

I loved this game when it was free on PS+ but yeah, I'm getting burned out on 10GB patches for some trophy that I will mop up in 10 minutes using a youtube guide to find all the collectibles. It's games like this which make me hate DLC, just finish the game already and stop adding to it.

Tbh, last bit is kinda stupid. 
"Stop adding content for people that like playing this game because I don't want unearned trophies!! >:(" is what you basically are saying.
I personally love the new content being added to it.

Its an online mostly game that needs content to keep it going, no content will make it die and they know it and so they supply the content for people who love it.

• Like 4