Shadow of the Tomb Raider 14/09/2018 (CONFIRMED)

Looks like there has been a leak (twitter video attached in article 14th September 2018 with a trailer leak 

https://kotaku.com/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-will-be-out-this-fall-1823760919

Kotaku is the source 

Square Enix Announcement 

https://www.tombraider.com/en-us

16/03/2018 at 6AM PDT 

Edited by DarkSoleride

Now would be good timing for announcing the games existence/release. With the Tomb Raider currently being released in cinemas this would get more people who watched the movie into possibly getting the game.

.....Now I just need to get around to playing Rise of the Tomb Raider first.

2 minutes ago, giantturnip said:

Now would be good timing for announcing the games existence/release. With the Tomb Raider currently being released in cinemas this would get more people who watched the movie into possibly getting the game.

.....Now I just need to get around to playing Rise of the Tomb Raider first.

we will see later today at 1pm GMT / 2PM CET

Cooool. This means I'll get it when the super ultimate over the top edition is released in 2019. Oh wait :/

But in all seriousness, they're probably going to release a crap ton of dlc just like with RoTR and with square enix doing that for FFXV atm, I have no doubts.

• Like 2

Awesome, can't wait for this.

But please Crystal Dynamics: make the flares / flashlights / torches optional.

Those snap light sticks completely destroyed the immersion, everytime it got dark, we got that blinding pink flashlight in our face.

Make it an ability.

I hate games that automatically turn on the lights, same with FFXV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DynaVita said:

Can't wait too ! ROTTR was really great !

That game was fantastic the Score Attack was a bit BS (i need to go back and do the 100%) but otherwise it was on point i feel the 2013 reboot still holds as my favourite, will see if that changes with this instalment. I WANT DUEL WELDING PISTOLS!!  

On 18/03/2018 at 9:07 AM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Fuck yes! Can't wait :D My must-owns for 2018: God of War, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Black Ops 4, and Spyro! Oh, how I wish Spider-Man was coming out this year or TLoU2 :( 

Yes those will be my must owns too!! i just bought Burnout Paradise to tie me over until God of War!

6 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

That game was fantastic the Score Attack was a bit BS (i need to go back and do the 100%) but otherwise it was on point i feel the 2013 reboot still holds as my favourite, will see if that changes with this instalment. I WANT DUEL WELDING PISTOLS!!  

Yes those will be my must owns too!! i just bought Burnout Paradise to tie me over until God of War!

2013 would be my favorite if not for the multiplayer trophies and the conversations. I hate when a game forces conversations on you (TLoU, Arkham), but my goal is to plat the two games before Shadow comes out. 

I am super excited for this one, having just re-played Tomb Raider in January and Rise of the Tomb Raider for the first time over the past couple of months. I have every faith that this one is going to use what works in the first two and tweak what didn't. I have to say, while I wouldn't have considered myself a multiplayer kind of guy, the Endurance Co-Op in Rise of the Tomb Raider was incredible. It was my first experience multiplayer and it was tons of fun and I had a fantastic multiplayer partner. It can super fun. But it will be good if the trophies for any multiplayer / Endurance is kept as a DLC and not Platinum-required. But I do hope Shadow of the Tomb Raider keeps the Endurance, or something more.

Also I super don't mind lots of DLCs - if it keeps me immersed in Lara Croft's world, then bring them on. 

• Like 1