How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

13 years of my time building this account, it would take a helluva lot more than a few thousand dollars for me to even consider selling it. 

There's always a number though. Y'all telling me if somebody offered you a million dollars for your PSN profile, you wouldn't even consider it still? 

I don't know who in their right mind would offer that much but considering this whole thread is a hypothetical, why not? 

• Like 3

There's so much time and investment put into my account, it's apart of my life history. You'd have to pay me way more than it's actually worth. Enough money that I could live comfortably the rest of my life and never have to look back. Then you'd have to help me track down the person who owns the "Viper" account, and pay them whatever they want so I can have that one. I definitely wouldn't be much into trophy hunting after that though. 

20 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Judging by the account, you could probably take ownership for dirt cheap.

https://psnprofiles.com/VIPER

In all seriousness, I want to know this persons story. I've been with PSN since 2007, and the only reason I'm using "TheViper4Life" is because "Viper" was taken at the time. But this persons game history only goes back to 2020. Which is interesting in it of itself, because I tried looking them up before and they were always coming back as private. 

Depends if the games are going as well when getting sold, then it’s a lot of money. I know I’ve sank in at least 10k and that’s just a minimum guess, probs more. The time I’ve spent going for trophies though is definitely worth more. Would want at least what a full time job pays over the 12-13 years I’ve had the account so rich people, it’s time to pay up ? ? ? 

4 hours ago, Helyx said:

Judging by the account, you could probably take ownership for dirt cheap.

https://psnprofiles.com/VIPER

Based on what? Not much games or trophies… nah games and trophies anyone can have but the OG named name only one can have. If anyone was to buy viper off him they’d pay good amount of money. People who buy accounts dont care about what trophies or how much plats you have there’s no value in that because account buyers aren’t interested in that stuff in general unless it was a modded 999 trophy account some take interest in.