How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

I would never sell my account. Infact, when i will die, the credentials of my account will be deleted, so that no one will ever have the chance to log into my account and take it over (if i could, i would go in the PSN Server and completely erase my account). My account is my gaming history, my successes, my failures, everything. It contains the memories of my past years and other things. I can't just sell it like it was nothing. Even if it were offered to me ten trillions of dollars, i would refuse. Some things, are priceless.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 1

Sorry to up the $ amount drastically, but if someone offered me a million dollars I think I might, but other than that no chance! I've read through the comments and agree with many of them. Some of these platinum didn't come easy, I've spent years, many $, and I wouldn't give it up readily. You gotta earn these trophies!

What you have to do is sell your account for bitcoin, then once they've had access to your account for a little bit you go straight to Sony customer support to tell them that your account has been hacked and you get it back. Then you keep the money and you get your account back. I'm sure this kind of swindling happens a lot in this market. As far as myself I don't intend to sell my account, nor do I think anyone would wanna buy it. 

• Like 1

Most of my collection is physical and I've only ever claimed 3 PS+ games. I'm not going so say how much exactly since I don't want any contacts regarding the matter, but it wouldn't be these absurd prices some people seem to place on their accounts. I do have one delisted game that seems to go for high prices these days, but still the value of the digital copy is not much. 90% of the value is definitely in my physical collection.

On 2/19/2022 at 5:03 AM, Smashero said:

On the other hand: why somebody would like to buy your account?

I find it kind off funny to read those posts with "$100k!". "$500k!" and profile owner has ~25 plats and 195 started games with average completion 30%...

If all you value is trophies, this makes sense. However, the value of my account has nothing to do with trophies, but has to do with content. I have tons and tons of purchased games and DLC, including quite a good amount of delisted stuff. While not at all impressive trophy wise, I consider my account very valuable. 

• Like 1

Funny how all of us really value our accounts and even talk of how old they are and the big amount of games on it (trophies are irrelevant, who wants trophies got from someone else?), but eventually someday down the line Sony will take out all of this and everyhting will amount to just memories, thats the big problem on all this digital times...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

If all you value is trophies, this makes sense. However, the value of my account has nothing to do with trophies, but has to do with content. I have tons and tons of purchased games and DLC, including quite a good amount of delisted stuff. While not at all impressive trophy wise, I consider my account very valuable. 

True, i have tons of delisted stuff castle of illusion, scott pilgrim ps3, one piece pw2, ect. That would put value on my account. And whenever sony tries to shutdown the ps3 and vita store again the value will go way up because of the sheer amount of digital psn stuff i have. I guarantee you when the day comes when the ps3 and vita stores close for real account selling will become way more rampant.

• 6 months later...