PSN Flash Sale NA

majob

4 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Nothing for me this sale (which is a good thing) but anyone who likes JRPGs and has a Vita should buy Mary Skelter. It's an incredible game and well worth $40. The $12 it's on sale for is an incredible deal. 

I'm gonna wait for the second game since it comes with the first game 

OT: Might just only get Nights of Azure since it's about $24. 

Edited by ninja-star95

Ok sweet I bought Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Ultimate Bundle (say that three times fast lol), now I got this awesome game, some shitty DLC, and some cool avatars, especially that red raincoat dude >:) 

Thanks to Killer @Katt, I applied the 20% Far Cry 5 code.

Complete total: $3.19

Damn, it feels so good to be a cheapassgamer gangster

Roll them pennies for me bitchez!

Now I am going to go to McDonalds and order me some Chicken Snack Wrapz  and some Mocha Frappe.

ouiKrTy.gif

Edited by Leaderboards
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, ninja-star95 said:

I'm gonna wait for the second game since it comes with the first game 

OT: Might just only get Nights of Azure since it's about $24. 

MS is getting a sequel and it comes with the first? Glad to know I won't have to drop $100+ on a vita physical copy then

On 4/13/2018 at 9:56 AM, kingdrake2 said:

i was worried that most of the games already bought or too high but i have found 10 to add to my backlog with the 20% off code (some of which i can begin indies again soon).

plague road (ps4) 

Is this game crossbuy with the vita version?

On 4/13/2018 at 9:50 AM, Mesopithecus said:

Just Enigmatis for me :)

Nonary Games and Zero Time Dilemma keep popping up but I know Golden Week is nearly here and I want to save my money for any sales then

am thinking on nonary games, but golden week is coming soon. i've played through the whole series a few years back, 999 was my favorite, and although i liked VLR and ZTD, not as much as 999. i highly prefer the danganronpa series in comparing series lol. 

maybe i'd feel different going through them again, but... i know golden week will beef up my backlog and i have stuff to play till then as it is. if i didn't miss out on that discount code i'd probably grab this and nights of azure.

Edited by RJP_X

10 hours ago, RJP_X said:

am thinking on nonary games, but golden week is coming soon. i've played through the whole series a few years back, 999 was my favorite, and although i liked VLR and ZTD, not as much as 999. i highly prefer the danganronpa series in comparing series lol. 

maybe i'd feel different going through them again, but... i know golden week will beef up my backlog and i have stuff to play till then as it is. if i didn't miss out on that discount code i'd probably grab this and nights of azure.

I completely understand what you mean - I played Danganronpa before VLR and I definitely preferred Danganronpa :D

Hopefully Nights of Azure will be on sale again during Golden Week.  I highly recommend it as it's a game I enjoyed a lot, however it does seem to hold its price point.

31 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I completely understand what you mean - I played Danganronpa before VLR and I definitely preferred Danganronpa :D

Hopefully Nights of Azure will be on sale again during Golden Week.  I highly recommend it as it's a game I enjoyed a lot, however it does seem to hold its price point.

yeah Tecmo Koei and Gust seem to hold some of the higher prices in comparison to other sales going on. on Tecmo's side you got games like attack on titan or berserk over or near $40 over a year later, Gust and their atelier games rarely have sales to begin with, and are usually small when it happens. don't expect $6 Compile Heart games lol.

i'm skeptical on nights of azure, seems like most opinions i've read have been negative. i'd grab it under $20 for sure though.

19 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I wondered the same thing and it appears it is according to the blog: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/30/plague-road-coming-to-ps4-ps-vita/

i guess i need to add that to my backlog. it doesn't mention cross-buy but it is on my download list.

can ace the 100% twice in the future.

Edited by kingdrake2

9 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Zero Time Dilemma looks interesting, but it appears to be true third in the series. Will it be confusing if I haven’t played any of the other Zero Escape games?

I think only the Nonary games has a continuing story which is why it comes with both. Zero Escape is a stand alone