Camp Wannalottaplat

OK, so i think i have found my last two games. I stretched the requirements maybe a little bit, if you think they dont fit the categories just tell me and ill try to find substitutes!

• Survive

L95fb63.png

0%

While in no way a survival game from a mechanics standpoint, thematically it fits perfectly, as the walking dead series is all about surviving in a post apocalyptic zombie infested world. 

• Learn Something -  The staff is obligated to try to enrich your mind during your stay. Pick a game where you are taught about another culture or a historical event.

Lba8c60.png

82%

This will only count if the culture or historical event we learn about has to be non-fiction...
The game tells the story about the final struggles of a rebellion in a choose your own adventure style. You take decisions and so choose the path of the story. Most of them end catastrophically but making mistakes is the only way to learn a couple of "truths", and only when you have learned all of these truths you are able to reach the true ending.
So it both is about a (fictional) historical event and literally about learning, i hope that qualifies it for this category :)

• Like 1

Update:

I restarted Shakes Spears! from the beginning because the last time I played it was in 2014. (I don't even think the VITA version was out at that point yet, luckily it shares the PS3 list). There are so many easy exploits in the game to make it easier now and I find it extremely satisfying watching people slide off their horses, so needless to say I'm enjoying the game alot more now. I finished all but the last trophy, which is a bit grindy as I have to level from 26 to 40, so I'm spacing out the grind over the next few days so I don't get burnt out. If it wasn't for this event, I'm pretty sure that list would have sat at 7% for another four years :P

With my 3 required games basically finished, i decided to move onto my bonus game (LEGO Laval's Journey) before moving to the extra regular category games. I've played plenty of LEGO games, but I never actually finished one, so hopefully this is the game to change that! The game isn't the best LEGO game (AKA, no Batman in it) and the characters keep talking but only some of the cutscenes have mouth animations, which is strange. I don't know what Chima is, so the story isn't too interested to me. (Fun fact, this is my only physical VITA game. I purchased it during a GameStop sale for $2) This is also my first LEGO game on the vita, so lots of firsts in this one :lol: I'm still in the beginning story levels, so I'll wait to make my final judgement on the game until later

• Like 2

I made good progress on Fifa 17 these past days... Completed half a season as a manager, played a few matches in Online Pro Clubs and Fifa Ultimate Team... It is difficultier to boost Pro Club match(es) than i thought :( Need only one win but lost several times yesterday... The real challenge is still in front of me as i still need more coins to enter an online draft tournament :(

Played an hour or so of Rage in between. First thought: Ultra Nightmare (highest difficulty) isn't too bad. And then i entered a 5 rounds battle with few supplies and no savepoint :( died 3 times in the last battle with an enemy who can 1 hit kill me... So even if i can get more ammo or health packs that's still no guarantee to win :(

Fifa is up to 86% now :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

Did 4 of the 6 endings required in Heavy Rain...or so I think. I thought I did ending #6, but I never got

the interview with Madison at the end

Instead, I got

Ethan and Madison buying a house

. For those who have played the game, is it because I need to

not forgive Madison at the motel

?

43 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Did 4 of the 6 endings required in Heavy Rain...or so I think. I thought I did ending #6, but I never got

Hide contents

the interview with Madison at the end

Instead, I got

Hide contents

Ethan and Madison buying a house

. For those who have played the game, is it because I need to

Hide contents

not forgive Madison at the motel

?

cant remember, because i played it ages ago, but i did use this guide: (see description for the trophy "all endings")

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/heavy-rain/39493-heavy-rain-trophy-guide-road-map.html

14 minutes ago, gernboes said:

cant remember, because i played it ages ago, but i did use this guide: (see description for the trophy "all endings")

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/heavy-rain/39493-heavy-rain-trophy-guide-road-map.html

I know my issue...the endings in that guide have to be done in order..I was trying to skip around...I really didn't want to do 5 before 6, but I guess I'll have to.

That's the guide I am using too

1st game of the event complete, add another one for Cabin 8 :)

1Sdfa83f.png

The Few. The Elite.
Unlock all Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Trophies

Game was really fun, visually it looked impressive. Some of the collectibles were annoying to get to, but overall the platinum wasn't too difficult. I just started Uncharted: Drake's Fortune yesterday and I plan to beat the game by Sunday maybe?

• Like 1

Well, it seems I already have two of three games for the event completed already, so I just have to get a third. I will probably finish Teslagrad and call it an event. I am so tired - I have to walk to my parent's house three blocks down every for the next two days to feed and water their dogs and from the pain in one of my legs I might have arthritis. :( Not only that but I have been on a Kingdom Hearts II marathon and completed the final boss to unlock the three crown challenges. I've gotten 100% in almost all of the worlds and the ones I have to complete are just annoying mini-games and super-tough special boss fights like Sephy and Lingering Will. (Yes, I am doing all of this on Beginner mode. Critical Mode will kill me but I do know I have to complete it to get the remaining two trophies.)

That's not to say I won't finish my list. I do intend to start playing Dragon Quest Builders and finish Dragon Quest Heroes in the future. Maybe in a week after detoxing from E3.

Edited by SquidBaronet

@Yen-PopAdded Detroit. Updated Ensalved to 91% because I track the base game if you don't have the platinum. Glad you can post again. 
@BlazzingWind Updated your plat. Congrats! That end took my off guard as well. I lent the game to my friend Lisa and she was like why dind't yo warn me this game would destroy me for a night?!
@Cassylvania Updated your list. Good luck with KH!
@gernboes added all of your games!
@eigen-space Grats again on getting Knock Knock off your to do list and platting Finn & Jake. Updated your plat on your list. 
@VeritableLemon Updated your plat too. Nicely done. This game has been on my backlog forever. Need to get to it because it looks fun. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Completed Beyond: Two Souls and Monster Hunter: World! Yay! Two more for Cabin 3! :D

I think MHW is the first game I've platinumed where I still feel like I could happily play for hundreds more hours. It's very grindy, but very enjoyable, I'd highly recommend it!

Beyond was...fine. The story was decent, I enjoyed my first playthrough. But getting the plat (or more specifically, repeating the last chapter 5 times) was very tedious, and I wouldn't recommend going for the plat really. But if you're not bothered about your completion, the game is fairly good! :)

Also, 100% profile completion now! Yay!!!!

For...uh...a couple of hours until I pick a new game to play xD

Wow congrats on your 100% profile completion. Quite impressive with the games you have completed too. ⭐

• Like 3

so I was checking out the cabin progress and saw "go nuts" at the end of the lists...so I smashed down some random walls, put my foot through the big screen, told the client to "fuck off" in a passionate tone, then sped away dinging parked cars along my path...i just realized now after zooming in that it actually says "bonus"...oops...haha...

disclaimer : yes, I'm joking...but not about mistaking "bonus" for "go nuts"...welp, I'm off to the eye doctor...

side note : my wife and kids are headed back to Japan for the summer so I should be able to keep up with this event...yay...they come back the day it ends...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ProfBambam55 said:

so I was checking out the cabin progress and saw "go nuts" at the end of the lists...so I smashed down some random walls, put my foot through the big screen, told the client to "fuck off" in a passionate tone, then sped away dinging parked cars along my path...i just realized now after zooming in that it actually says "bonus"...oops...haha...

disclaimer : yes, I'm joking...but not about mistaking "bonus" for "go nuts"...welp, I'm off to the eye doctor...

side note : my wife and kids are headed back to Japan for the summer so I should be able to keep up with this event...yay...they come back the day it ends...

Sounds like you banned your family lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

LOL. I did have a bigger icon, but then it made it look like there was an extra game in the list that almost everyone was playing. 

20 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I was going by the number of games we've completed respectively. One short of a tie...

Ah.. Makes sense now. I thought you were looking at percentages before I got it fully updated.

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Wow congrats on your 100% profile completion. Quite impressive with the games you have completed too. 2b50.png

Thank you!! I almost don't wanna start new games for a few days so it can stay that way xD

22 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I was going by the number of games we've completed respectively. One short of a tie...

Yeah this is what I'm going by too! :) We're so close to being equal! And then we'll overtake them shortly after :D

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Cab#1 has at least a few completes not updated yet. Cab#3 I don't know but could as well...

Guess we wait till after Toog does the official update. :ninja:

I may have to change my list up, I think I bit off WAY more than I can chew and may need to get rid of some of the RPGs on my list. But until then I'd like to add something:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/95ccee/Lbd998d.png

Put on a Show: It's a televised tournament, so yeah. I guess this counts as putting on a show :P

Add another one for Cabin #6, I platted God of War(PS3). Looking at my list and what I have left, I'm tempted to start KH2 since I haven't made much progress on CoM. CoM is slow going as I'm not a fan of the card combat and for Riku's premade decks are rather annoying. I did start my DAI nightmare playthrough but haven't got very far. My ME2 Insanity run is stalled out. It's been ages since I played it and it's taking me a while to get used to the controls and insanity. I  might drop Bloodborne from my list as I haven't played it much and I have a long way to go with the chalice dungeons.

• Like 1