Camp Wannalottaplat

2 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I'd also need to find another category for Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms since that's my learn something one, or if Valiant Hearts fits into some other category that I don't have filled yet I could do that.  I have some others that could easily be moved around if needed.

It would fit for Shoot Something, Make Friends, Go Hiking, Be A Hermit (there's a rhythm mini-game in it), and possibly Survive since you have to pick up dynamite, bombs, wire cutters, etc.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

It would fit for Shoot Something, Make Friends, Go Hiking, Be A Hermit (there's a rhythm mini-game in it), and possibly Survive since you have to pick up dynamite, bombs, wire cutters, etc.

Be a hermit and survive are two I don't have something for.  I'll consider it, but like I said it's more if I'm still tempted after I finish moving at the end of this month since the 360 is packed already.  Not sure if I could even give Toogie a TrueAchievements link for it yet since it's not even on my 360 profile.   But it would be kind of amusing to have a game from each platform for this since I am  also playing a Steam game for this.

Update

My time down at the lake is done. Just wrapped up Oceanhorn. Really nice little homage to Wind Waker but I had no idea it was originally a mobile phone game when I bought it. Good soundtrack. 

Score one more for cabin 3.

Now it seems like time for a big one. Thinking either Far Cry Primal or Assassins Creed: Syndicate next.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 2

Update:

Been working on Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition as my "shoot something" game. This game is interesting and oddly more difficult then I thought it would be. The actual gameplay isn't too bad, but the bosses took about a dozen times each to beat (besides the final boss, which just so happened to be the easiest boss in the game) and their fights are a bit on the longer side. I'm finding it oddly addicting as the levels are fun to try and clear everything out of and then I get stuck on a boss, but I don't want to quit out of the game because I don't think it saves level progress.

The game doesn't really explain the upgrades too well, as I keep randomly sliding across the screen. There's this super annoying feature where, if you jump on enemies, you bounce. Which is fine, but you also take damage whenever you bounce on them. Too many times I got stuck in a mid-air pinball tournament bouncing around a group of enemies until I died because hoards of regular enemies spawn during every boss fight (which is nice since they drop hearts).

I finished the game on normal and the first level on hard, so all I have left is to finish hard mode. The game is enjoyable and it was super cheap in the US sale (it's also cross-platform, so I'll be playing it on the PS4 later as well)

• Like 1

Is everybody ready for some E3? I just hope Microsoft is ready to follow yesterday's presentation. EA sure set the bar high this year. :lol:

Anyway... SUNDAE UPDATE! ?

Status Report for June 10

Shoot Something: The Swords of Ditto - 37% --> 100% :platinum:

Learn Something: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - 11%

Get Tested: Dark Souls Remastered - 27% --> 30%

Summer Vacation: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition - 51%

Make Something: Pic-a-Pix Color - 100%

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

Detroit: Become Human now at 57%. Going to spend some time doing work before going to a birthday party, so I will resume later. I did the entire game once, and loved it. Some decisions I wish I could change, so I'll do what I can via Chapter Select, and get the rest on another playthrough.

• Like 4

I am sad to inform you that I will no longer play Ni No Kuni 2 anymore...

daking.png

Because I just got the shiny Platinum! *cheers* :D

I'm going to give my copy of the game to my friend and hope he gets into it. He's not into trophy hunting but loves good games and I told him a bit about the story of this game so I hope he enjoys it. ;)

So my current update is as follows:

Make Friends: Ni no Kuni II Revenant Kingdom (Plat)

Go Hiking: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (Not started)
Get Tested: Teslagrad (7%)

Make Something: Atelier Firis and the Mysterious Book (Not started)

Shoot Something: Dragon Quest Heroes The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (5%)

Survive: Dragon Quest Builders (Not started)

Bonus Game - Summer Vacation: Reverie (Plat)

However I am going to be starting on Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in anticipation for the Square-Enix conference tomorrow even though they gave the release date for KH3. It's on my profile so it's locked so I can never back out of this challenge. ;)

• Like 2

It'll likely be a week or two before I can get back to the forums, if that's not a problem and I'm not too late:

S58d403.png

Learn Something - Assassin's Creed Origins
38%
Set in ancient Egypt. Even has a Discovery mode with educational tours that are a nice twist on documentaries.

S6dca20.png

Go Hiking - Far Cry 5
0%
Don't tend to look heavily into games ahead of time, I just assume it's similar to 3 and you'll be spending a lot of time wandering outside.

S6a7bed.png

Shoot Something - Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
85%
Sometimes feels like the better question is "what don't you shoot?". Corn, peas, sports equipment... and that's only covering three of sixteen classes!
Don't have much left to get the plat, just have to sit down and grind kills/exp. Doubt I'll get any more of the DLC done.

Plan on playing them in that order as well.
Would have to look into things a bit more for other categories later on. Kind of want to try and finish Assassin's Creed 3, but I think I ran into a glitch...

Edited by SyIaris
why does it always eat the pictures?
  • Like 1

Weekend Update:

So far I have almost 100% Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, have only to collect 10 different Hero Colosseum figures and getting the needed TP medals is just doing the Extra Story Routes I have not done yet, the Hero Colosseum story is half-way done? I need to train my Saiyan figures before I try to continue. for learning a Dual Ultimate Attack from Masters I have not yet 100% friendship with yet(have only Goku, Vegeta and Whis Dual Ultimate Attacks so far), I save for last.

I did try to play The Witch and the Hundred Knight only to meet that Game-Breaking bug(Two times), which I thought was like the LEGO Games`s common bug, but turned out to be like the PS3 PS Store bug or as I call it ``The Damn Store kicked me out again`` bug.

Went to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep after The Witch and the Hundred Knight kicked me out two times and I only did the Disney Town world and tried my hands at some the Mini-games there, Ice Cream Beat Master Mode(I was bad at this), Rumble Racing(reminds me a little of Mario Kart and was fun) and Fruitball(This Mini-game was easy and fun even with that showpoke)

• Like 1

@RockyJokerPL @Evil_Joker88 @NetEntity

Yeah Rayman can take a long time to plat depending on how well you are at the challenges. I think I had 39 Diamond cups so it took me only a month to get. If you're only getting gold cups it will probably take you around 3 to 4 months if you play every day. I would say that it also depends on what platform you're playing on. To get diamond cups on ps4 is way easier now since it was free on plus and has more players. I would assume ps3 and vita are harder to get diamond on.

Don't give up on the game though. The challenges are very fun and don't stress going for diamond cups. I usually tell people to save your time and stress and just go for gold. You can usually get gold with 10 minutes of trying

9 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

Yeah Rayman can take a long time to plat depending on how well you are at the challenges. I think I had 39 Diamond cups so it took me only a month to get. If you're only getting gold cups it will probably take you around 3 to 4 months if you play every day. I would say that it also depends on what platform you're playing on. To get diamond cups on ps4 is way easier now since it was free on plus and has more players. I would assume ps3 and vita are harder to get diamond on.

Well, I'm stacking. Already done it before, and it took me about three months, maybe slightly less.

• Like 1

Started my first playthrough of Heavy Rain while I go through my second playthrough of Detroit, which I am doing to try and get the SURVIVORS trophy, as well as anything else I missed. I just realized I also missed two or 3 simple trophies in the beginning of Heavy Rain. Since I haven't progressed far, I may just scrap what I have done, and start it over to get those trophies I missed.

As it stands, Detroit is still at 57%, and Heavy Rain is at 2%, but those numbers should increase a lot since I am without the wife tonight and tomorrow night.

Weekend update:

-Finished up Valiant Hearts, which was a fantastic game.

-Put a huge dent in Knock-Knock which had been sitting at 4% for the past 1.5 years. Almost done... trying to get a doppelganger to spawn before I finish my second playthrough for the "bad" ending.  Getting this finished will be huge for me as I thought it was just going to sit unfinished forever because it's a terrible game.

-Pillar.... this one will permenantly be in my backlog. Like Knock-Knock, I played it over a year ago and was hoping this event would push me to finish it... but unlike Knock-Knock, I never earned a trophy in it, so I could just delete the trophy list. Put a couple hours into it on Saturday, and hated every minute of it. I'm going to replace it with either Adventure Time or Syberia in the Hermit category based on prior recommendations. Adventure Time is preferred, but last time I tried downloading it, the file got corrupted... gonna try downloading it again today to see if I get a different result.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 4

On 6/9/2018 at 11:49 PM, Fidel said:

A little over halfway through my Firefly journey, so should hopefully wrap the multiplayer up tomorrow. Finished the Hunter one earlier. So far, I've been asked if I even played the story, because I "totally suck bro." And been called a moron for crouch walking. Gotta love it.

Slowly getting better, though. Had a match where my team made some kind of comeback, and I was the top scorer. And someone on the other team said they were going to come for me in the next match. Well, good luck with that, since I quit out after every completed game. :lol:

I had no idea this game catered to the CoD clientele. Yuck! Just keep repeating  "I'm only here for the trophies...I'm only here for the trophies..."

• Like 1