Camp Wannalottaplat

Game Swaps and Update

• Could I please swap Tearaway Unfolded to Sir Eatsalot for Make Something.  I platted Sir Eatsalot yesterday and there is an aspect of the game where you draw on the touchscreen to make stickers.  
  • I'd like to also swap Metro to Horizon Zero Dawn for Shoot Something.  I bought the complete edition for $20 a few days ago and I'm so hyped about playing it! :D

Sir Eatsalot was an interesting game that used a lot of the Vita functionality - both front and back touch screen, tilt function, camera function.  The story was actually fun but there were some definite issues with gameplay in terms of poor framerate, inputs not registering etc. it definitely made some of the trophies more frustrating than they needed to be.

• Like 2

So, a bit more work for Cabin #9, unfortunately it's been wet blanketed by real life work calling me in on a day off.  So there goes 13 hours but alas, there's always tomorrow.  ANYHOW, enough belly aching, cause I got some progress put behind me yesterday. 

Putting it all in spoilers for people who haven't played Rapture yet.

Spoiler

No new trophies in Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, BUT, I did pick up a lot of the collectibles in Yaughton and I'm about ready to move into the forest.

Also, finished the main story for Yonder, so I'm starting all the grindy stuff.  This game is seriously just wonderful. 

• Like 3

I've updated everyone's percentages with their lists as they were when I left work on Friday. I am going through now making the requested changes and adding our new campers. I decided to stick them into existing cabins based on lowest game counts. 

On 6/9/2018 at 10:24 PM, donut_plz said:

Cut off for joining is tomorrow? and how many haven’t submitted a list?

There are four people without lists right now. One is brand new. I'm going to nudge the other ones today. 

On 6/9/2018 at 10:49 PM, Fidel said:

A little over halfway through my Firefly journey, so should hopefully wrap the multiplayer up tomorrow. Finished the Hunter one earlier. So far, I've been asked if I even played the story, because I "totally suck bro." And been called a moron for crouch walking. Gotta love it.

Slowly getting better, though. Had a match where my team made some kind of comeback, and I was the top scorer. And someone on the other team said they were going to come for me in the next match. Well, good luck with that, since I quit out after every completed game. :lol:

It was a pretty toxic MP experience for me too. Also, I noticed a surprising amount of the PSN IDs were drug references or insults. Like Blaze1up_420 and idomyourmom and things like that. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm sure it's irrelevant :) only thing that matters are time limit of 2,5 months :) and SquidBaronet did too :D

@Dragon-Archon This is correct. The only weird catch with the bonus badge is you have to complete the main three categories before I'll award a badge for it. But i don't care what order you complete them in.

less than 3 main categories w/ bonus = 0 Badges

3 or more main categories w/o bonus = 1 Badge  

3 or more main categories w/ bonus = 2 Badges

4 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Adventure Time is preferred, but last time I tried downloading it, the file got corrupted... gonna try downloading it again today to see if I get a different result.

Looks like Adventure Time downloaded without issue this time around, so can I swap it for Pillar in the Hermit category?

Link: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3996-adventure-time-finn-and-jake-investigations

Image: S39e95d.png

I am now current on updates. If something looks wrong, let me know, like usual. My apologies to the new campers that were homeless for the weekend. Construction on cabin #10 had to be canceled in lieu of increasing the size of the trophy rooms in the existing cabins because they were already getting pretty stocked up! I've added the new campers to existing cabins. 

Cabin #5 picked up @GravityQueeen and @uphilf25 

Cabin #6 got @NetEntity

Cabin #9 had room made for @AS_CHAOTIC and @SyIaris

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

I had no idea this game catered to the CoD clientele. Yuck! Just keep repeating  "I'm only here for the trophies...I'm only here for the trophies..."

:lol: That's me with almost every multiplayer trophy.

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

It was a pretty toxic MP experience for me too. Also, I noticed a surprising amount of the PSN IDs were drug references or insults. Like Blaze1up_420 and idomyourmom and things like that. 

Yeah, I was glad to be done with it. Had some guy yesterday complaining over the mic about mine and another guy's performance, and asking us to please leave, even though we won the match. :| I don't really recall the PS3 version's community being that bad, though. 

And while I'm quoting you, I picked up Horizon Zero Dawn today. So I'd like to swap out Far Cry 2 with it, thanks. :)

Edited by Fidel
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fidel said:

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

Yeah, I was glad to be done with it. Had some guy yesterday complaining over the mic about mine and another guy's performance, and asking us to please leave, even though we won the match. :| I don't really recall the PS3 version's community being that bad, though. 

And while I'm quoting you, I picked up Horizon Zero Dawn today. So I'd like to swap out Far Cry 2 with it, thanks. :)

I'll let you know I did it, while I'm quoting you, quoting me. 

Untitled.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

*sigh*...noobs...haha...i was the guy camping in the dark for like 9 minutes that would emerge from the effects of a smoke bomb to shiv you in the back of the neck (not)...haha...

in all seriousness, I tried to run and gun my way through the MP and found myself with like a 1:5 k/d ratio as a result...did not enjoy the experience (just my own opinion...not for me) as camping is not my style nor did I enjoy the overseriousness of some of the people online...i agree that it seemed worse for this game in particular...i'll take screamers and (wannabe) thugs in gta online over them any day...at least you can orbital cannon the latter and be like "what?"...

on topic of the update...might I suggest having a look at cabin 3's completed games as well as recalculating cabin 9's completion %...(12/64 = ?)...sorry to be all math nazi...i like numbers...thanks for all your effort...much appreciated as I'm sure you spend quite a bit of time on the updating part...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

in all seriousness, I tried to run and gun my way through the MP and found myself with like a 1:5 k/d ratio as a result...did not enjoy the experience (just my own opinion...not for me)

on topic of the update...might I suggest having a look at cabin 3's completed games as well as recalculating cabin 9's completion %...(12/64 = ?)...sorry to be all math nazi...i like numbers...thanks for all your effort...much appreciated as I'm sure you spend quite a bit of time on the updating part...

Camp 3 was very busy indeed :D

Regarding TLOU MP: i was happy crouching behind allies healing and reviving them :D best moment when i realised i can use those actions for 100% clan danger missions too :D

59 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

No problem. I'd rather you point it out than have it wrong for a few days until I notice it myself. I'll try to be more careful with the /s That's the second time I left it out. 

Wow, I just noticed that of everyone in cabin #4 I'm the closest to being done with mine and am the only one among us with 3 plus the bonus (since Root Letter is my bonus), unless Fidel's bonus is something besides the last one listed.

So who actually finished their 3 plus bonus first this time around?

Edited by ladynadiad

8 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Wow, I just noticed that of everyone in cabin #4 I'm the closest to being done with mine and am the only one among us with 3 plus the bonus (since Root Letter is my bonus), unless Fidel's bonus is something besides the last one listed.

You brought up two good points. I am planning to go through and mark which game was chosen as the bonus game because I'll need that info at the end of the event. But it will be quite a slog to reread the whole thread haha. I'll get around to it but I'm not in a rush. However, if you all want to help me out, you can tell me again and I'll update it when you do that. Also, I didn't think about tracking the first finisher per cabin... I can go through and figure it out if people are interested.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

The only weird catch with the bonus badge is you have to complete the main three categories before I'll award a badge for it. But i don't care what order you complete them in.

I know that. I am not so crass as to platinum the bonus game and slack off until the event is over.

By the by, Toogie, I know this will get me some hate because everyone says I change my list constantly, but I would like to drop Everybody's Gone to the Rapture as I am going to be spending time taking two hot walks a day to feed my parent's dogs and I don't feel like wasting the free time I have in the next three days playing a boring walking simulator and ending up missing collectibles by accident. Having platinumed that game three times on older accounts, I am getting sick and tired of it. :(

That means the Go Hiking category is empty. I might drop it completely - I have more than enough categories to cover the quota of three and I already have one of those cat plats in Make Friends because I platted Ni no Kuni 2(which I gave to my gym trainer, who was eager to try it out - better than trading it back to GameStop for a mere $8).

Also might switch Atelier Firis for a LEGO game for the Make Something category. I know that I am nerfing the list and that's it still only two weeks in but I will be busy watching E3 podcasts and playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix so I probably won't be playing any of the games on my list for a while. Will intend to plat Teslagrad even if it kills me, though - I have too much OCD to hide the game on my account and pretend I didn't touch it. :P

Edited by SquidBaronet

1 minute ago, Toogie53 said:

You brought up two good points. I am planning to go through and mark which game was chosen as the bonus game because I'll need that info at the end of the event. But it will be quite a slog to reread the whole thread haha. I'll get around to it but I'm not in a rush. However, if you all want to help me out, you can tell me again and I'll update it when you do that. Also, I didn't think about tracking the first finisher per cabin... I can go through and figure it out if people are interested.

Yeah, I'd assumed you put the bonus last like with the Spring one, but now I realize mine is just listed last because it was the last listed when I gave my extra games.

Actually if it isn't a lot of trouble, it could be neat to know how many people in each cabin have finished their 3 games and their bonus game and which cabin ends up with the best rate of earning badges.

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

My bonus is what I'm currently playing. Got a bit sidetracked there, after completing 3 out of 4 from my original list. :/ But I couldn't have started it, anyways, since I had to wait for my data cap to reset. 

3 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

However, if you all want to help me out, you can tell me again and I'll update it when you do that. 

Mine is The Last of Us Remastered.