Camp Wannalottaplat

Ok, i finaly got to make my list! This is a work in Progress, i will try to find a game for each and every category. I honestly dont think i will then also finish all of them, but the minimum of three should be no problem.

• Make Friends 

L719941.png

A visual novel where you play a bartender, so naturally you make aquaintance with a lot of new people and also find new friends.

5%

• Hang out at the Lake - Most camps have a lake nearby. Go play in the water with a game involving swimming, canoeing, fishing, etc. 
  • Play a Sport 

L68f242.png

Im not sure if motorsports are ok for this category, if not, ill try to look for something else.

17%

• Go Hiking

Ldf8263.png

0%

• Shoot Something 

L27595e.png

8%

• Make Something

spacer.pngL6d571c.png

0%

• Learn Something -  The staff is obligated to try to enrich your mind during your stay. Pick a game where you are taught about another culture or a historical event.
  • Put on a Show 

L827e0a.png

Life is Strange - Before the Storm

73%

slight spoiler in the reasoning for the category:

Spoiler

you take part in a theater play at one point in the story

• Tell a Ghost Story

L8da7d6.png

12%

• Get Tested

L4fde47.png

32%

The whole game is more or less a test, slight spoiler ahead:

Spoiler

the plot of the game is that you, the player get tested if you are a human or an AI

• Be a Hermit - There's always that one kid that stays inside all of the time. Play something where you meet a hermit or you play some puzzles/mini-games.
  • Survive - Of course you need to get back home alive! Be resourceful and play a game where you have to collect food and/or supplies to progress. 
  • BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation 

L9697d4.png

The whole game is a long Roadtrip

(Main game at 49%)

Edited by gernboes
  • Like 3

OK. I marked all the bonus games and moved them to the end of the individual lists. I will keep it updated from here. Give a shout if your bonus game is tagged incorrectly or you want to add one. 

Edited by Toogie53

4 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I won't be making any progress for a little while as I'm moving house and will have no Internet until the end of the week at the earliest.

Thanks for the head's up. I hate moving. It's such a headache. I hope yours goes smooth and you love the new place. 

A belated 「Welcome @NetEntity!」 to the cabin of luck in business matters; to the cabin of the first perfect number, of insect legs and of the miraculous shape of snowflakes ❄️

As for other news, I ?ed

Sde07bb.png

Get Tested - Pix the Cat

and want to point out that I found this duckling-rearing blue racing cat makes for a rewarding and very fun game (on VITA/PS4). It's a BLUE cat. Cat. Blue. Naturally, CAT + BLUE = purrfection.

Against what the relatively low completion percentage suggests: if you are confident in your visual reaction speed (and, perhaps, choose to turn off WiFi if your system happens to be an early model OLED VITA), most trophies may come super easy to you. 

How to score top ten on the online leaderboards: there are 2 online trophies that are awarded for scoring high on the 'daily challenge' leaderboard and they're easy as pie to get. When I played the challenge, there was exactly 1 other person on the board. Desertification at max.

6qjF6j.gif

Did I mention that the normal gameplay is real fun? 

Good, because the extra nostalgia mode felt quite like getting drawn into a marriage dispute between Mrs Good and Mr Evil. In regards to the music and visuals, starting nostalgia took me right back to Timeless River in KHII, but that's about where the similarities end. I didn't enjoy these levels nearly as much as the main ones. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Who is excited for the World Cup?

As kind of a "world champion" at the moment I'm actually not. This will probably be the very first world cup where I won't even watch Germany's games. But let's be real, it will be on some TV somewhere around me, its actually kind of impossible not to see it as a german guy with general football / soccer (:rolleyes::P) interest. I just lost interest in the national team, but the explanation would be way too long for this thread :P And we voted for you for World Cup 2026, so you're welcome B)

I guess you are? Because you know that it starts soon.... as an american..... so that almost says a lot :D 

Edited by Jens

I can't see us ?? defending the World Cup title TBH. I imagine that the average German mentality is - once again - going to play a significant role in us messing it up close to the finishing line. Our team will feel the numbing pressure of fans to perform, the concern echoed in media that 'no way we're lucky twice' (because if it's one thing that Germans are good at, it's nay-saying and bold disregard of the wonders of skill and motivation, rather than dumb luck: 'Glück ist mit den Dummen') and they'll get the jeebes at the worst moment possible. ...let's totally try for next WC ♪

Excited for the epic emotional roller coaster all the same! 

Oh, thanks for the off schedule(?) update @Toogie53 ☆ But please don't feel pressured to do that, I enjoy talking about games that aren't too popular and I love making pretty archive-like posts with images for myself, is all. BTW I'm not sure you have noticed it yet, but you absolutely want to play Pix the Cat now. Absolutely. Your soul is meowing.

Edited by Aze
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aze said:

Oh, thanks for the off schedule(?) update @Toogie53 ☆ But please don't feel pressured to do that, I enjoy talking about games that aren't too popular and I love making pretty archive-like posts with images for myself, is all. BTW I'm not sure you have noticed it yet, but you absolutely want to play Pix the Cat now. Absolutely. Your soul is meowing.

It's not a big deal. If I am busy, I don't worry about the updates.Right now I am riding out the last little bit of time before I head home from work. Everything is done, so I could easily afford the moment it takes to add a 100% icon for you. My soul has been meowing, but I thought it was because Cat Quest was just delivered to me. But perhaps, my soul is looking for something a little more blue. 

Edited by Toogie53

3 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

My soul has been meowing, but I thought it was because Cat Quest was just delivered to me. But perhaps, my soul is looking for something a little more blue. 

Meownificent! Either way, you must be feline the anticipation in your claws. (And, for your hard work, let me say thank you again.)

? In that case, I shall redirect my purrsuasion. To those fleaing dog-slobbers who have so far boycatted their soulful meowings. 

We need to cat the upper paw in this cabin war! Don't pussyfoot around my fellow campers, don't furget to adopt a kitten till August. Let's cat this event right. 

Edited by Aze
paw-to
  • Like 1

Okay! After working my 40 hour work week over the weekend and getting the 25 posts I needed to post in here again, I have an update ?

• S938c8c.png World of Final Fantasy (Make Friends) 10%
  • Sc0591c.png Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Go Hiking) 80% --> 84%
  • S9e7183.png Borderlands (Shoot Something) 81%
  • S19263a.png Brutal Legend (Put on a Show) 73%
  • S3b5f25.pngKingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (Bonus) 91%

I also wanted to add Detroit: Become Human since, especially on the hardest difficulty, the QTEs are especially unforgiving and with a game like that, you miss one thing and BOOM you done goofed your story.

• S6bb3db.png Detroit: Become Human (Get Tested) 57% 

So overall, trophies earned from this event!

:platinum: 0   :gold: 2   :silver: 3   :bronze: 17

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 4

Just finished RiME a few minutes ago and...all I can say is I am still trying to wrap my head around it. I knew something sad was going on but that...was seriously introspective as all hell. I won't post any spoilers (never know if someone hasn't played the game) but I can see why this was a good fit for the Hermit category. Simple, easy game, with a punch in the gut at the end.

• Like 2

@Cassylvania - I think you're nuts for considering the KH plat in this amount of time, unless you are playing the PS4 version and even that is still quite nuts.  100+ hours for most of the trophies and then 1-2 more playthroughs on higher difficulties.  I'm not adding it to my list because I honestly doubt I'm getting the plat before this is over and I just finished my first playthrough.

Two more games, still two missing!

• Hang out at the Lake 

L0ac77d.png

Abzu

5%

• Be a Hermit 

I'll go with Cassylvania here:

2 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

shift Last Day of June into its spot, since "Be a Hermit" is literally what the game is about. Supposedly. I dunno.

Havent even bought it yet, but was interested anyway.

L575b85.png

0%

• Survive - Of course you need to get back home alive! Be resourceful and play a game where you have to collect food and/or supplies to progress. 
  • Learn Something -  The staff is obligated to try to enrich your mind during your stay. Pick a game where you are taught about another culture or a historical event.
  • Like 1

Updates since the weekend:
--Finished up Knock-Knock on Monday, which is a terrible game that no one should ever play. Really thankful that this event gave me the extra push I needed to get it to 100%, otherwise it would have been sitting at 4% for a while longer. Did add 1 more UR to my profile though, which is always nice.

--Finished up Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations. I haven't ever been a huge fan of this show (I find a lot of comedic American cartoons more annoying than funny) but I may have to give it another shot. This game was pretty fun; I enjoy most point-and-clicks, and this one was a lot of fun. Definitely doesn't seem like it holds your hand as much as other point-and-clicks, but still doable without a guide so long as you keep in mind the missables. Unfortunately, unless you've previously bought it digitally or plan on getting a physical copy, you're out of luck; they removed it from the PlayStation Store a couple months ago.

--Took a break in the middle of Adventure Time to play more Atelier Lydie & Suelle as I realized I was close to my 2500th Trophy Milestone. Not the best trophy image, but I liked the name of the trophy, "Best Atelier in the Country". I'll probably get back to this more toward the end of the month... writing a guide while playing through the game makes the game a little less fun, though I still think this will be my second favorite Atelier (behind Rorona) so long as they do the endings well.

--Speaking of milestones and Rorona.. I'm at 48 platinums right now, and I'm going to have Atelier Rorona be my 50th (probably will shift my attentions to Crime & Punishments for plat 49). Already got the plat for Atelier Rorona Plus as my second platinum ever, but this will make up for that :) 

I also like what @Yen-Pop did with the event trophies thing, so here are my tallies!

:platinum: 3   :gold: 21   :silver: 42   :bronze: 108

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 4

Finished the main story of Demon Gaze II and currently trying to locate some collectibles, then it's time for the post-game boss. The final boss was a step up compared to the rest of the game. As usual I found a good weapon after the fight that would've made the fight a bit easier as it does extra damage against god-type enemies :facepalm: .

• Like 1