$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Quote 4:

“The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No. More feminine than ANY woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight and yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy.” - Okabe Rintarou about Urushibara Ruka, “Steins;Gate”

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

"Whoa" - Crash Bandicoot's only line in the games :lol: .

Oh my god, I was literally going to do this quote for today, just before you posted! :D I decided to change after remembering the wise words of Chloe Price.

37 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Oh my god, I was literally going to do this quote for today, just before you posted! :D I decided to change after remembering the wise words of Chloe Price.

I'm glad you changed your mind, saved me the trouble of having to think of something else.

• Like 1

Fourth Quote 

This one is from Trevor Philips (GTA V) in the mission "Hood Safari", where he meets Franklin's aunt,Denise, for the first time:

Trevor: "Here, darling.Why don't you…. go get yourself something nice, okay?" (gives Denise a stack of cash)

Denise: "Thank you!!....this...this is seven dollars!"

Trevor: "I said something nice, not expensive.You wanna be a greedy fucking cow, huh? No?....now get the fuck out of here, alright?"

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 4