PSNP Interviews: ddracarys. Submit your questions.

Why do you guys down under cut words in half and put an -o on the end of it e.g. bottle-o, smoko, crocco, avo, arvo, servo, alco, ambo, biffo (where did this even come from?), compo, dero, garbo, hospo, journo, povvo.. you get the gist!

I'm blind, I thought you were Oz! Back up question: what's your 2nd favourite hobby?

EDIT2: I would also like to know if you've read The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini? If you haven't, what are you waiting for!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

Do you like not just the men, but the women and children too?

anakinlol.jpg

I would also like to know how you were granted the rank of guide team. ?

I wrote a guide, this is outrageous, it's unfair, how can you write a guide and not be a member of the guide team. ?

Last question, If you could have any video game Waifu, who would it be?

Edited by The High Ground
Added the picture to it ;)
  • Like 1

Do you think, current day, people only look to be good video game players because guides are accessible and free, but gamers from the 80’s and 90’s had to be better because guides were costly and hard to come by, so they had to use their own brains to figure things out? You can limit your answer to 400 words so that you’ll have time for the other questions.

Thank you. 

• Like 2

I see you have played quite the number of Resident Evil titles on your profile so I take that you are a fan of the series, maybe? ?

If so, which games are your most favorite and least favorite of that series and why? :hmm:

• Like 1

If you could be Lara Croft, would you wanna be her?

If you had the key to immortality, would you use it? You may only use it for yourself and not give it to someone else.

If you are in a relationship, would you want your girlfriend/wife to do a Daenerys cosplay?

There is a blue and a red door.

• The blue one places you 25 years into the future, you have aged those 25 years as well. But on your bank account you will find 5.000.000$
  • The red one lets to travel back to your 8 year old self but with all the knowledge you gathered up until now.

Which door would you choose if you had to choose one?

Edited by Paleblood
  • Like 1

- What do you consider like cheating in trophy hunting ? If you can advise Sony to make new rules around trophies, what would you say them ?

- Would you be positive to let people suppress as many trophy lists as they want ? Would you do this for some games you played ? And if so, what games ?

- How do you choose the next game you want to plat ?

- What is the most silly thing you do for a trophy ?

- What game gave you the worst experience in trophy hunting ?

- At the contrary, what game gave you a totally better experience that you first thought in terms of trophy hunting ?

- How do you manage your backlog ?

- What would you like to be added on psnprofiles ?

- Why is Thomas was alone your 2nd game on your profile ? Did you enjoy it ?

• Like 1