2019 Feb PS+ Games

Kishnabe

I thought they would end PS3 and PS Vita with a bang, but I was wrong. This line up is disgusting. The only non-PS4 game that is worth your time is MGS4. Maybe I'll try For Honor. But the Vita list, what the hell!?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Weird, specially because the first person who shared information here was from European ps+ announcement.

They copy-paste from the US blog. Those idiots once posted about a free LBP3 theme, but it was for the US only. YET THEY MADE A EU BLOG ENTRY.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

100GB storage bonus. 

Right, cough up Sony. What's this mass server shutdown you have planned? What's the price tag going up to for PS+ subscriptions later this year? 

There has to be something.

Well, they’re removing the PS3 and Vita free games, so we’re down from 6 to 2 games per month for the same price.

100GB...isn't that a bit overpowered upgrade. Im totally happy for it since I been capped for a year now but dang are we preparing for those Ps5 saves. Haha

Nice to see the full season of Hitman but For Honor is no surprise. They put it on PS Now in December so you knew it was coming to Plus pretty soon. They are desperate to sell the DLC like several games in the past few months. That seems to be the trend for at least one PS4 title a month now.

MGS4 is nice, I've had a physical copy gathering dust in my backlog for years. Mind you, Konami will wring anything they can out of their backlist as they no longer have a clue how to come up with anything of quality.

The rest makes no impression on me but I'll add them anyway in case looking into them later interests me.

Meanwhile, still no word on what changes, if any, are coming once PS3/Vita games get dropped from Plus. Happy for people who need the cloud space but I've never even passed 1GB of use yet so it doesn't do anything for me.

Edited by Kevvik

I really want to have a reason to renew my ps plus, but this is like a worst case month for me. A multiplayer only game, aka a type of game I really prefer to avoid, a game series that I never warmed up to, and two small games that don't look all that appealing either. Come on Sony, throw me a bone.

So this is how the legacy of PS Plus on PS3 and Vita dies liberty dies, with a couple of cheap shitty games as per usual and some more useless cloud saves I won't use thunderous applause.

At least I can go buy Ridge Racer Vita next time it's on sale and not worry about it hitting Plus, I guess.

17 hours ago, Hunter226037 said:

At the very least we get MGS4 for the final month of ps3/vita plus games.

...so the 5 people out there who still haven't played it can finally do so! ?

So, anyway, I'm a little bitter at the Vita offering. I mean, Rogue Aces looks like a decent title, but that's really the best Sony could give for a (pathetically) devoted fanbase's last hurrah? 

I think PS+ has given out tons of Hitman games over the years. I've played none of them (although I did play the Hitman GO game, which is nothing like the series, and completely sucked). Might I start the series now? Only time will tell!

• Like 1