Trophy Thoughts

Really looking forward to this game. Pre-ordered the collectors edition as soon as it was available. I rarely play a game on day one these days but this is certainly one exception. Even if the game can be platted in one playthrough by backing up saves I will be doing multiple playthroughs anyway.

• Like 4

Can't wait as someone who has only played Bloodborne. Own both demon souls and dark souls on ps3 but somehow never got to it due to time constraints.  First time playing a From software game on launch. List looks pretty standard and the only determinant on difficulty would be how hard the game itself is.

Looking at the list I think it will have some of the hardest enemies in all the souls like games or some of the easiest therefore being the easiest or hardest souls like game to platinum. There is no annoying 'acquire all' trophies which why I never platinumed dark souls III.BrianM97_.png

Edited by BrianM97_

17 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Really looking forward to this game. Pre-ordered the collectors edition as soon as it was available. I rarely play a game on day one these days but this is certainly one exception. Even if the game can be platted in one playthrough by backing up saves I will be doing multiple playthroughs anyway.

Same here pre ordered the collectors as soon as it was available.I can't wait.I agree too don't care if plat it in one run I will play it a hundred times.

5 minutes ago, davidstubbs said:

The endings could be tricky, if they are mid game or progression choices it maybe require four playthroughs. 

Bloodborne had 3 as wel, could be done with 1 playtrough and a backup save at the end.

As for DS 1, 2 and 3. Yeah you needed to do multiple playtroughs, but if you're a real DS or BB player, playing it 4-5 times is the minumum anyway :P

• Like 1

I can see a couple of NG+ playtroughs here. For example:

- Upgraded all Prosthetic Tools to their limit. Maybe limited recourses to do so in one playtrough (Like BB en DS)

- The 4 endings obviously.

- Maybe getting all skills as well. We will have to wait to know more.

2 hours ago, BrianM97_ said:

There is no annoying 'acquire all' trophies which why I never platinumed dark souls III.

There are literally "acquire all" description on trophies. Literally literally.

Also, from the previews it seems that vitality upgrades, etc. come in form of collectibles, not stats that you can farm.

Edited by fbdbh
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xh117 said:

Uhhh I don't know how I feel about the 4 endings, I heard dying a lot will lock you in to a worse ending, guess we'll see. If true though this could be a ultra rare plat.

Easy. Just back up your save every now and then and revert back if you die.

If all endings are based on death count it will be very easy to get then all in a single playthrough.

1 hour ago, phiivy85 said:

the "Purifiction Ending" is gonna be a platium stopper for most ppl, i read that if you die more than 25 times in 1 playthru your locked out of the Purification ending..

If 25 is the limit for the best ending then this won't be difficult, even without save scumming.

That is if the difficulty is comparable to Bloodborne. On a second playthrough I did just for fun I died like 10 times.