5 min Platinum with Debug Mode

6 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Now: simply use Debug Mode to summon everything and pop trophies.

Or as with the korean stack of Corpse Party Blood Drive that forgot to remove the debug mode:

"Click whichever trophies you want from this list to unlock them."

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

This should be forbidden, can we agree on that? Video is fine and all, the debug mode is just cheap-ass (just like Conan-exile)

If the devs don't remove the menu, it's their own fault. Uncharted and TLoU have debug menus, but they removed it from being easily accessed. Not the players' fault if the menu is left accessible. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

If the devs don't remove the menu, it's their own fault. Uncharted and TLoU have debug menus, but they removed it from being easily accessed. Not the players' fault if the menu is left accessible. 

I'm not blaming the players or Baddriver. It's just lame that the devs let the de-bug menu in.

• Like 2

I understand that just because there's a debug menu in a game that people don't have to use it but the ultimate blame and shame should be on the developers themselves for allowing you to use it. Developers should make sure of things like that before they release the game, some people will take advantage of things like that if there there, blame the developers. 

43 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

You literally shill Ratalkai games which basically let you platinum a game without having to play more than 5 minutes of them which is the equivalent to debug mode.

37 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I found that kinda funny and ironic tho 1f602.png

Lmao, I was going to write the exact same thing. Basically what he is saying is that you can plat slyde which takes literaly seconds but you can't use debug mode to plat a game in 5 minutes. What was I thinking?! You clearly can't drop that low, right?

• Like 4

If this game was free on ps plus would I use the debug mode? Yes I would.

If it was on sale for dirt cheap would I use the debug mode? Probably a yes.....

Would I buy it for 4$ and use the debug mode? Nope! too expensive.

1 hour ago, Fat Chocobo said:

This game is so crap you have to debug it for the plat? Well, I guess if this is the way you want to go...

I mean, if it's anything like Conan Exiles, I wouldn't fault anyone for using this. Hell, I wouldn't fault anyone for using Jak II's. That game was a level of suffering I wish to erase from my memory.

2 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

As someone who used a Game Genie on the NES back in the day and frequently used the secret cheats and codes written in Nintendo Power, I fail to see what the issue is here.

Ah, the days of breezing through PS2 games with my trusty GameShark. 

• Like 2