Crash Nitro Fueled Trophy Thoughts

6 hours ago, DeftonesBand said:

I also have trophy lists for F1® 2019, SAMURAI SHODOWN, Mini-Mech Mayhem, Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry, Judgment and The Sinking City. Just haven't revealed them, cause figured no one really cared, but if you wanna see them, let me know!

Samurai showdown and judgement please. 

Doesn't seem very hard to me.

This one: 

Beat all of Nitros Oxide's times in Time Trial Mode.

Might be the hardest one but I remember beating those when I was a kid.

I guess it all comes down to the fact that the gameplay is strictly the same or not (hopefully not like the Crash remake that was harder than the original).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clafoutee said:

Doesn't seem very hard to me.

This one: 

Beat all of Nitros Oxide's times in Time Trial Mode.

Might be the hardest one but I remember beating those when I was a kid.

I guess it all comes down to the fact that the gameplay is strictly the same or not (hopefully not like the Crash remake that was harder than the original).

Exactly, I did this on original version, hoping this would unlock Nitros Oxide as playable character ?

My only worry is if this include Crash Nitro Kart tracks as well and the one about Crystal Challenges, the other trophies seems ok for me :D 

Mostly feels like a beat everything the game has to offer trohpy list with a couple of filler trophies.

At least they don't put any multiplayer trophy which is cool ( neither local or online - I still remember this trophy from Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transform: Finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th with local friends in a 10 player Race, that it's was..... )

I'm curious about Yeeee HAW!, do you have to beat everything on hard, only the final race? And if I play on classic mode, what difficulty set it is? If this last trophy can be archieve by beating classic mode that's the only way I see trophy hunters going for classic mode other wise you would always need a second run.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

Most of the trophies look very easy to earn, but there are also few trophies that can be very challenging; beating Oxide’s time, since I’ve never done these before...

I’ve played Nitro Karts before, but I’m not very familiar with Nitro Kart’s tracks

All in all looks like very fun list and I’m very glad that I get to revisit my favorite game from the past

PS. Thank god no online trophies! 

Looks like a fun list. A few challenges but overall very good. I've been holding off allowing myself to feel any nostalgia since this game was announced but the heck with it!!!

START YOUR ENGINES!!!!

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS FOR ANOTHER NAUGHTY DOG CREATION!!!

Woah!!!!

?

• Like 3

The trophy list doesn't look difficult at first glance except for maybe the time trials, challenges, and beating Nitros Oxide. I don't remember much about the original when it comes to that stuff.

But the burning question on everyone's lips is can Chris Ray Gun platinum this game within a week to win the bet? :hmm:

4 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Great stuff. No online is always a good bonus. Is everyone here also says ORIGINAL roster, so I'm curious to see  who they added, I hope Spyro and Nina. I don't remember an hard mode in story mode but eh, it's been so long so I don't know.

I think that means we need to unlock all CTR characters for the trophy to unlock. Other CNK characters like Crunch and Zam aren't part of the original roster is what im guessing. However there is always possibility to add even more characters