Advise the next plat to the person above you

35 minutes ago, RikuKelev said:

You already got

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

so it shouldn't be a problem for you. How you got Ultimate Battler thoug is a mystery to me.

I used Solomon Grundy for almost every battle mode (except Mirror Match, Random Fighter and Combo Heaven battles). He's the way to go for The Max and Impossible! Battles (you can use Doomsday for Impossible! as well but I felt Grundy was more comfortable). If I was able to unlock Ultimate Battler twice, you can unlock as well. Patience and trying over and over is the key. You can find useful videos, how to start Tech Traps and such on YouTube (I checked GD Penguin, Sergen, and Aexzia's videos for understanding the combos and trying for myself). Good luck

Witcher 3 seems like it would be up your alley. Not a lot I can say about it that someone else hasn't already said in an infinitely better way.  If you are looking for something a bit more obscure, Kingdom Come: Deliverance also seems to fit your MO.  The combat on that one can be polarizing though, and it is really really long winded so maybe look into it first to see if you would like it. 

6 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

Witcher 3 seems like it would be up your alley. Not a lot I can say about it that someone else hasn't already said in an infinitely better way.  If you are looking for something a bit more obscure, Kingdom Come: Deliverance also seems to fit your MO.  The combat on that one can be polarizing though, and it is really really long winded so maybe look into it first to see if you would like it. 

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

There's so many good games on your list to choose from but I'm gonna say Metro: Last Light. Absolutely fantastic game with a really easy platinum.

L.A. Noire on PS3, really fun game and an enjoyable platinum. I completed it on PS3 and years later on PS4, still fun to play :D

Edited by Crocky321
  • Like 1

On 2.2.2020 at 2:04 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

I used Solomon Grundy for almost every battle mode (except Mirror Match, Random Fighter and Combo Heaven battles). He's the way to go for The Max and Impossible! Battles (you can use Doomsday for Impossible! as well but I felt Grundy was more comfortable). If I was able to unlock Ultimate Battler twice, you can unlock as well. Patience and trying over and over is the key. You can find useful videos, how to start Tech Traps and such on YouTube (I checked GD Penguin, Sergen, and Aexzia's videos for understanding the combos and trying for myself). Good luck

Tried today almost the entire freaking day, no way I'm getting that trophy. The Max is ridiculous. I'd rather grind till I'm level 200 than do that shit again. 

On 6.2.2020 at 8:42 AM, Caliburst said:

So many good ones, hmm, Super Bomberman R you can do it!

Well... Nothing to advise here. You've got every platinum for every game... 

Maybe finish Metro Exodus DLC trophies than you profile would be 100%

On 4-2-2020 at 8:54 PM, RudeTortue said:

inFamous First Light

You got the rest of the series done. Should try and finish it

Thanks for the encouragement, I now have finished and obtained the Platinum of inFamous First Light :D

1 minute ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Crash Nitro Fuel. I know time trials are very hard, but you're very close.

Tom Clancy's The Division, I really liked this game and the platinum is fun to obtain :)

8 minutes ago, Crocky321 said:

Thanks for the encouragement, I now have finished and obtained the Platinum of inFamous First Light :D

Tom Clancy's The Division, I really liked this game and the platinum is fun to obtain :)

Final Fantasy VII is really easy as far as JRPGs go! It's also really fun and guides you into experiencing most aspects of the game. Also, I think it was my first PS4 plat.