Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 3/16/2021 at 6:18 PM, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Oxenfree. I hear it’s an exceptional story driven game with an easy platinum, so why not?

Uncharted Collection! You already got through the hardest plat in the series (U4) so why not got through the older ones and enjoy them? 

33 minutes ago, whodeygamer said:

Ratchet & Clank

That’s an easy one to get other than the Death by Disco trophy, which is easily missable.

I say revisit Persona 5! You popped 36 of the 48 trophies - and while yea it's a gigantic game for a 2nd playthrough, you can speed through text and easily summon OP personas and stomp through the game getting to the necessary bits. There's an amazing extensive guide on here that'll take you step-by-step - plus you last really played in April 2017 so I'd say coming up off a 3 year hiatus why not dive back in and max out all the confidants you didn't your 1st go-around?

On 20. 3. 2021 at 0:52 AM, realm722 said:

I say revisit Persona 5! You popped 36 of the 48 trophies - and while yea it's a gigantic game for a 2nd playthrough, you can speed through text and easily summon OP personas and stomp through the game getting to the necessary bits. There's an amazing extensive guide on here that'll take you step-by-step - plus you last really played in April 2017 so I'd say coming up off a 3 year hiatus why not dive back in and max out all the confidants you didn't your 1st go-around?

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - you've recently platinumed Lis 1 and in my opinion Lis: BtS is even better!

22 minutes ago, Kesme63 said:

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - you've recently platinumed Lis 1 and in my opinion Lis: BtS is even better!

I think you should do PaRappa the Rapper next! It's really fun after you learn to freestyle plus you get avatars for getting the plat :D

Edited by FrostyMcNugs
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Stephan23X said:

Plat Ghost of Tsushima ! Amazing game with spectacular effects!

Definitely recommend you to plat Detroit if you haven't played it for a while. The story can be fun when replaying with different decisions.

Other than that FF7 Remake is an amazing game and God Of War is just a masterpiece.

10 hours ago, AlphaWolfMLT said:

Definitely recommend you to plat Detroit if you haven't played it for a while. The story can be fun when replaying with different decisions.

Other than that FF7 Remake is an amazing game and God Of War is just a masterpiece.

The Last of Us Remastered

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Div_Muzza said:

The Godfather 2

Mass Effect: Andromeda - you are very close to the platinum! Insanity is very managable on New game+, I just looked what was the best equipment and I had a good time and I'm generally bad at high difficulties. You can completely ignore all the sidequests and do the main quest and all puzzles only. It can be done within 30 hours I'd reckon, maybe less - it took me longer because I had a lot of combat trophies to do, but I think it's very doable to do quickly. You finished the game recently so you still remember what to do, might me worth getting back into it to earn that plat! :platinum:

• Like 1