PS+ November 2019

DEI2EK

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Same.. Outlast 2 doesn't seem like my type of game and I can't stand the souls or souls-like games. 

Agree, we were due for a letdown of a month after last month’s awesomeness.  

Hopefully, PS Plus gets back on track next month.

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Just because it doesn't suit your specific taste, it's not a good month? Smh

Nioh is a greatest hits game. I don't like the gameplay much myself but give Sony a break. 

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I wouldn't call it a let-down per-se (a let-down to us maybe). The souls games in general are praised by many people but that genre isn't for me. 

Damn, literally playing Nioh right now and slowly making my way to 100%. Starting to do some of the WotD missions, but I should really spend the time grinding because everything that breathes one-shots me. Though I guess I am 300 levels behind the recommended, but that's my fault for completely rushing through WotS. If you're into souls-like, then I highly recommend it. Personally, I find it harder than all of the FromSoft souls-likes. From the looks of it, it's pretty easy to become broken and OP, but I'm too lazy to search up the builds for it :P 

• Like 1

Already plat both of these games a while back.  But to anyone who cares,  I would give Nioh a 4/10 difficulty rating, and Outlast 2 a  7/10 (not because its hard, but because its fucking tedious though) 

Hmmmmm and Im also thinking Outlast 2 will probably be a sub 1% platinum now its on ps+. Good times. Peace out ✌️ 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

Already plat both of these games a while back.  But to anyone who cares,  I would give Nioh a 4/10 difficulty rating, and Outlast 2 a  7/10 (not because its hard, but because its fucking tedious though) 

Hmmmmm and Im also thinking Outlast 2 will probably be a sub 1% platinum now its on ps+. Good times. Peace out 270c.png 

Outlast 2 should still be classified under "hard/difficult, but the main point I just want to sort of force/reiterate is that SIE have made it an ongoing objective to provide games with difficult trophy list, very grind based trophy list, and/or DLC ones in their monthly lineups. Been going on for a long time, and unintended bugs or exploits these games have that make obtaining trophies from them easier doesn't change that.

Yup, solid line-up right there!! Can't believe people still complain about getting games like these :P 

I mean... I already have Nioh (and loved it), but would certainly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. As long as you know what to expect haha

Edited by FluffyAssassin64
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Damn, literally playing Nioh right now and slowly making my way to 100%. Starting to do some of the WotD missions, but I should really spend the time grinding because everything that breathes one-shots me. Though I guess I am 300 levels behind the recommended, but that's my fault for completely rushing through WotS. If you're into souls-like, then I highly recommend it. Personally, I find it harder than all of the FromSoft souls-likes. From the looks of it, it's pretty easy to become broken and OP, but I'm too lazy to search up the builds for it :P 

A Sloth-based build was what I used to get the Platinum so hopefully they haven't nerfed it too much since I played. Such a great game. I'm glad everyone with Plus that has any interest will be able to check it out. 

I doubt I even bother with Outlast 2 since I don't find running from everything to be very fun. Played the first Outlast on Steam for a few hours before casting it aside. 

Edited by Killbomb

In my country I was given Goat instead of Outlast.

I want to complain about this injustice.

What can I do for it?

On 31.10.2019 at 0:14 PM, hsn963 said:

Small update here: 

It appears middle east will receive Goat Simulator instead of Outlast 2.

And since I already own Outlast, this is good I guess 1f644.png.

There is no continent called the Middle East.

This double standard.

6 hours ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

This double standard.

But the replacement Outlast 2 --> Goat Simulator is not for all of Asia, it is only for some countries in, well, the Middle East, such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia. 

8 hours ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

This double standard.

It is not the first time to happen though, last year instead of getting the intended games, we got a lot of garbage (no gow3, heavy rain, life is strange, etc...).

they could've at least handed us the GoatY (complete edition), alas, they want us to shell 30.00$ for the silly season pass of a 10$ game ?.

i'm going to drop them a mail, even though it's futile.

21 hours ago, Arcesius said:

But the replacement Outlast 2 --> Goat Simulator is not for all of Asia, it is only for some countries in, well, the Middle East, such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia. 

Turkey; one half is in Europe and the other half is in Asia.

And there is no continent and psn region called the Middle East.
As I said before, this is injustice.

I don't do politics. That's a misinformation.
And the Turks are not Arabs. Turks are Turks.

Edited by DarkLordSHTR