PS+ Predictions Contest (2020)

eigen-space

2 minutes ago, escarodasoul said:

December :

- Doom

- Secret of Mana

You wish. I wish, too. Squeenix games never go to PS+.

I know I said I wouldn't predict this month, but it's just too fun. Looking at the Black Friday deals, I notice that Spider-Man complete is on sale, but not vanilla Spider-Man (though maybe I'm just misreading the list). Assuming my reading is accurate, I'm going to say that this is a free game.

As far as the other, Sony has been pretty lax with the indies lately, so I'm going to say...Celeste.

Just now, EcoShifter said:

They actually do. Games across the Tomb Raider, Just Cause, and other franchises have.

I'm talking about Squeenix developed games. No Final Fantasies. No Kingdom Hearts. No Dragon Quests. And no Manas. They're also rarely put on sale (even more rarely at deep discount). Overpriced to start, and overpriced throughout, because they mostly cater to a niche crowd.

I would say there is going to be a sony only game. mostly something like god of war or knack 2. also I know for sure that games like dragon age or maybe dark souls or even fallout 76 would pop up as a free in 2020 as it is cheap to get them games on the plus list. Hell I could even see either spyro or crash popping up on the list too along with doom 2016 or homefront 2

December 2019

-mirror's edge catalyst (because that game is always on sale but in this black friday the game did no receive a discount)

-shenmue collection (the 3 game just got release and it would be great to new player to be introduced to the lore of the game and probably buy the 3 game)

On 11/14/2019 at 0:49 PM, PooPooBlast said:

Wow, sounds like a fun giveaway! 

I think I'm going to participate this time. 

My picks for December:

1) Final Fantasy XV

2) Titanfall 2

Oh SNAP!

Because of the leak, we will not be accepting any NEW predictions for December that contain the two leaked titles. You can still hedge bets if you think the leak is false and predict other games, but no points will be given for the same developer, etc.

Edited by DaivRules
Clarified NEW predictions
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Oh SNAP!

Because of the leak, we will not be accepting any predictions for December that contain the two leaked titles. You can still hedge bets if you think the leak is false and predict other games, but no points will be given for the same developer, etc.

I know that this month is only a 'tester' month and not part of the competition but surely you cannot refuse a correct prediction if it was made long before any possible PS+ games were leaked?