Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

7 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

When you find a gut trying to sell batman for $3 each and you offer him $20 for all... who knows what I end up doing with these, but hay I got my a lot of batman's lola101izn8uil41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

wow....not sure what to say

cool!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Masamune said:

Been quite a while since I got a new PS3 game... actually I'm pretty sure I haven't looked at this thread since 2016. 1f605.png

Yf1zN2D.jpg

I couldn't find another Vita game to get at GameStop's last gen sale, so I grabbed Rune Factory for an impulse buy ($10). :P It actually had the cover art & booklet too, it's a miracle! RIc6e34.gif

I think I still have SA2 for GameCube, I spent so long in the Chao Garden in that game. xD

Same, I was obsessed with Chaos and I'm scared it might happen again ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, neko-chan251191 said:

Same, I was obsessed with Chaos and I'm scared it might happen again 1f602.png

I'm pretty sure I spent more time there than the actual game... always taking care of my little dark Chao in that underworld garden (if I recall, he loved swimming in that pond of blood). :devil:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, Corrosivescott said:

When you find a gut trying to sell batman for $3 each and you offer him $20 for all... who knows what I end up doing with these, but hay I got my a lot of batman's lola101izn8uil41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Is this a Panasonic Q underneath the Switch game? I'm jealous. Always wanted that sexy beast back in the day.

• Like 1

220px-Orochi_Z.jpg

Here is Musou Orochi Z, a HD port of the first two ps2 warriors orochi game in one disk in general, love it, but this time i will try to play it slowly, since the last one i got i could not enjoy like i should, so really happy to play it anyway.

AccessEngage21.png

Edited by AccessEngage21
  • Like 2

On 2/13/2020 at 1:24 PM, Deceptrox said:

I actually got the wrong version:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFNiVghn7kMeAOamZV1Mc

Looks like I need to buy the DLC ...again, from either the Japanese or the Hong Kong Store being the latter the better choice. I don't feel like it ...yet. Hopefully I'll get the right version next time.

Looks like HK's DLCs would only support the North American version of the game, but have you tried eBay? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asuras-Wrath-Sony-2012-PlayStation-3-PS3-Complete-W-Manual-Free-Shipping/303527607249

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Looks like HK's DLCs would only support the North American version of the game, but have you tried eBay? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asuras-Wrath-Sony-2012-PlayStation-3-PS3-Complete-W-Manual-Free-Shipping/303527607249

I'm sure I read it's compatible with both, the North American and the Japanese version.

Anyway, I won't need to buy the DLCs from the HK Store, I found a seller buying the North American version on a online store website. I'll have to wait 2 more weeks to have it due to the mandatory lockdown.

• Like 1

Today i bought a PS3. Never got one. Now i have.
It is a 320GB Slim version.

I also bought:

- The Tomb Raider Triology
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
- Wanted: Weapons of Fate
- Sleeping Dogs
- Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

I hope those will be cool to play and be platinumed.

Owyeah .. question. Does the PS Store still have sales on there PSN or digital games?
I only see sales for the PS4 games.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, paultje118 said:

Today i bought a PS3. Never got one. Now i have.
It is a 320GB Slim version.

I also bought:

- The Tomb Raider Triology
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
- Wanted: Weapons of Fate
- Sleeping Dogs
- Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

I hope those will be cool to play and be platinumed.

Owyeah .. question. Does the PS Store still have sales on there PSN or digital games?
I only see sales for the PS4 games.

It does but very rarely. Like every 2-3 months maybe we'll get 10 games on sale