Platinums made easier with Turbo controller?

Spraragen88

I don't know if you are only interested in crazy long turbo controller grinds but there are many of games that can be assisted with a turbo. If you want to expand your turbo controlling powers feel free to give our new pure trophy hunting podcast a listen. 2 total trophy/achievement degens that will use every trick in the book including turbos whenever possible.

Happy Hunting.

Edited by AffectatiousDonk
  • Like 4

Injustice 2 also (catwoman multiverse related stuff) and Guilty Gear SIGN if you grind for money. 

Personally used it for Devil May Cry 2 since guns are OP in that game and it's easier to just turbo the square button. 

Last but not least... My Name is Mayo xD if you want to go even further beyond in cheapness

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Gambler Challenge 8 in RDR2 can be turbo'ed.

This.

Only downside of this is the fact that you can only win with exactly having 21. if you, after getting three more cards, get to 20, you cannot say „hold“. 

Nevertheless an easier way compared to actively playing it, I did it the same way :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. The Bunny Races are done well with a turbo controller (so much so that the game actually accuses you of cheating when you finish them). Star Ocean: The Last Hope is pretty nice with a turbo controller, too, allowing you to knock out both Edge's kills and Faize's battles AFK.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Street Fighter X Tekken.

You have to play 500 Matches Online, even if you  boost them it will take a lot of hours to achieve this Trophy, and it gets boring really quickly. There are also other Trophies that require you to perform a certain action for 500 times and to end the match 300 times with it, not sure if combining these Trophies with the 500 Matches Trophy would make it shorter, but either way a turbo controller would be a great help.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

The 1000 online wins and 10’000 kills on chronicles of Riddick: assault on dark Athena can be turbo’d. Doing it legit can take weeks but leaving my consoles on turbo took 3 days while I played other games. 

Edited by boromir120
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/2/2020 at 1:55 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Street Fighter X Tekken.

You have to play 500 Matches Online, even if you  boost them it will take a lot of hours to achieve this Trophy, and it gets boring really quickly. There are also other Trophies that require you to perform a certain action for 500 times and to end the match 300 times with it, not sure if combining these Trophies with the 500 Matches Trophy would make it shorter, but either way a turbo controller would be a great help.

I tried this but with turbo it keeps cancelling the match :(

I use mine sometimes to skip through menus and stuff when I'm playing difficult games, like the baseball minigame in Yakuza 0, other than that just stuff like Injustice like what other people are saying.

18 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Helps with Uncharted 2/3 for standard death match team wins if you don’t feel like playing for real.

Not too sure its gonna be too useful for that lol.

• Like 1