How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

1,981 unearned trophies.

However, exactly 71 trophies are unobtainable

45 from Dead Star, which was a PS Plus game which had the servers shut down a couple months after it was given to everyone.

7 from Hitman: Absolution, which was entirely my fault because I chose to believe they would not shut down any time soon.

4 from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, which was a game I played before my online account was made and before I ever knew anything about server shutdowns. (It is also the only game that I regret never being able to platinum. Same with Absolution, but to a lesser extent.)

6 from SoulCalibur: Lost Swords, which was free to play and I did not know that it was online only and paid it no mind.

9 from Spartacus Legends, which has the same reason as Lost Swords. (Thankfully I got all the trophies for Tekken Revolution because it too got shut down.)

In order to lower my unearned trophies count, I try to not play any new games unless the amount of trophies the game has will add up to 2,000 unearned trophies or less. I also am trying to reduce the number of games that I put my money to because I have so many unfinished games and games that I have not started on yet. I also try to prioritize games with online trophies, specifically PS3 games with the potential to have server shutdowns.

Edited by PatinumNumemon

On 4/3/2020 at 8:59 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Booyah! My total is 1,276 now. I've been working really hard to get it down. Unfortunately (or not), I'll be playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake soon, so it'll go up again. I'm playing Persona 5 right now, so I don't think I'll be able to finish in time. However, I hope to, at the very least, finish my first playthrough. Though now that I have a certain character, battling through the various dungeons might take longer.

1,303. Yeah, I was hoping to get this down a little bit before I posted, but I have indeed started a new game. It'll probably stay around this number for the next month because I want to start another game that's been in my backlog for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019. 12. 18. at 4:26 PM, Leanthil said:

As of today I have 609 unearned trophies in around 35-37 games. I will be on holiday from this Friday until New Year's Day, and I'll try to go under 500 and maybe finish at least 6-7 games in that time. I want to get

• the last trophy of Limbo (5 or less death in one sitting)
  • the last trophy (and the 'golden platinum') of Entwined. That last challenge... I hope my newest controller will survive in the process :D 
  • the speedrun trophy of Broken Age and some miscallenous ones as well. These are on my list too long ago.
  • all the remaining trophies of Zombi. This means 2,5 walkthroughs but I decided to finish this a while ago, so now it's time.
  • speedrun and finish Hohokum. I've earned only one trophy from the 12, so I want to get the remaining ones. Can't be that hard.
  • grind the remaining versus matches in Starwhal. I don't know where I am in it, but can't be there too many more until the platinum.

And on top of that I have that silly idea that I'd like to see longer 'S' streaks on my profile, so I'm planning to get at least 1 trophy in every game that is unfinished to put them on the top of my trophy list. I know I have bizarre things. :D 

So after exactly 5 months I have 614 unearned trophies in 34 games. I perfectly planned my Christhmas schedule, but I wasn't in the mood to play the above games at all, so I chose newer ones. Haven't finished Limbo, and no Entwined, no Broken Age, no Zombi and no Hohokum... but I've managed to survive the soul-killing grind of Starwhal since then, and of course I got some miscallenous trophies here and there. (And 100%-ed/platinumed 16 games) 

It looks like after these 5 months I'm 5 trophies behind but I progressed a lot, because 50 of these 614 trophies are from games I sterted since Christmas (or from new DLC's released recently).

My completion rate is 89,15%

• Like 1

As of now 2365 on my profile, but a whopping 7531 if you count the games I have, but not played., I'm at like 31 percent completion percentage overall. Most of the ones on my profile are either online trophies from closed servers, Games I hated and never want to go back to, and trophies on games that don't work anymore.

2 hours ago, Warpedsavior said:

Currently 859 unearned trophies, 4680 unearned trophies when 0% games are included. I really should work on my backlog a bit.

I so don't even want to think about it with all the 0%s not on my profile added (though I do have a completion spreadsheet that includes them).

On topic: 218.  Making decent enough progress towards getting that into double digits by the end of the year.

• 4 weeks later...

5,600 and some change. But I'm working on cutting that down by a lot.

20 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

71,000+

I actually had to look at your profile for this one.

That's actually a pretty impressive number.