PS+ May 2020 - Farming Simulator '19 and Cities Skylines

HusKy

1 hour ago, Red-River13 said:

A remaster of a old PS3 game and a glitchy mess no one cares about. Sounds about right for Sony.

A glitchy mess being dying light? Never heard of anything wrong with the game and from the 500 hours I've played, never once have I encountered something that I'd describe as a glitchy mess. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Mori said:

If true, German players wont get Dying Light since its banned here unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

I guess its fake, dying light is forbidden in Germany. And the other dark souls games was earlier out on the ps 4 and never hits plus. If its true then dang a great month xD

It's neither forbidden nor banned. Everybody above 18 can own and play it.

It's not allowed to advertise games that have been "indexed" or sell it openly where minors can see it.

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

Cleary fake, look at the dots in the background, while the official thumbnail is all black here we have dots and some colors. 

I would like to be proven wrong, here's the official thumbnail if you want to comparepimmrfnmkc0hd-aa454bc438f7e8b5dd72498d07

Hence the title... Its a rumour. 

Have a lot of different things to say about this . . .

Both games, especially Dying Light, are predictable titles, ones I've expected to see this year. But I doubt this will be the lineup. It's not balanced; there's too much overlap in themes and genres.

Although if this is true, it would easily be the best lineup with the two game format yet—purely in terms of game quality—especially since both games are genre defining (and AAA). Unfortunately, however, Dying Light at least suffers from the same idealistic issues I've been reiterating about most of the lineups thus far.

I haven't properly played the Dark Soul series yet, so from a personal standpoint, this would benefit me partially, especially since someone I know stupidly claimed I wasn't capable of getting a Dark Souls platinum. Please. As for Dying Light, there's actually some incentive for me to download this, as having a digital version—so long as I keep paying the PS+ subscription, which I don't always do—will be extremely convenient and favorable for me than to keep switching disc. I play a lot of different games, so a digital version will serve the same useful function as my other digital equivalents have, especially since DL is constantly having events and free DLC that adds onto the already massive replay-value.

7 hours ago, seblegamer said:

If true for Dying Light (i'm hoping it ^^), please tell me it is the Enhanced Edition with all DLCs 1f64f.png

No. They don't give out those type of versions for the games. The most they do are primarily remasters and definitive editions.

7 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Dying Light is great but its coop trophies scared me.

There's no reason to fear them, outside Polyamory, which itself shouldn't be an issue with a session of players wanting the same exact trophy.

5 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Dying Light Complete edition is on sale for 13.99 till 4/29, I highly doubt itll then go free to plus right after but I guess its possible.

Imho worth every penny of 14$. 

Don't care much for Dark Soul but better than something owned already I suppose though doubt this rumour has much truth.

There have been a few games similarly in this situation that have gone on to be a part of the next IGC. With the edition you referenced being a completely different one, it's even more likely for Dying Light to end up being given.

Edited by EcoShifter

6 hours ago, soniq said:

It's neither forbidden nor banned. Everybody above 18 can own and play it.

It's not allowed to advertise games that have been "indexed" or sell it openly where minors can see it.

I cant find it in playstation store. It doesnt matter, that I can buy a physical copy, when we are talking about PS+ games that are digital.

(Furthermore, I wouldnt be able to play it online with my German account, if I had a physical copy.)

Turns out to be false, you can play the game online with a German account.

Either the rumours are true and Germany will get a different game (like it happened with Knack 2 which is currently free only in Germany) or the rumours are just rumours.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Cleary fake, look at the dots in the background, while the official thumbnail is all black here we have dots and some colors. 

I would like to be proven wrong, here's the official thumbnail if you want to comparepimmrfnmkc0hd-aa454bc438f7e8b5dd72498d07

I agree with this 100%. Looks fake after looking at the official one earlier. And for the record, I got dying light enhanced edition lol. So another one to work on. 

39 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

purely in terms of game quality, especially since both games are genre defining (and AAA)

I believe your intention was not to make a direct correlation between AAA games and game quality (correct me if I'm mistaken, of course), but I wanted to use the statement as a soapbox to bemoan the lack of quality indie games PS+ offers.  I miss the games with smaller sales numbers:  the Apotheons, the Burly Men at Seas, the Hues.  Sure, lots of people would appreciate Dark Souls as a freebie, but a seemingly forgotten facet of PS+ is one of introduction.  I want Battle Princess Madeline or Graveyard Keeper - something that may get me interested in a new developer.  Maybe AAA one month, and indie the next?  I'd like that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Johnathan994 said:

I don't get why people crap on PS+ games every month, most games this year have been awesome! 

Not really, I miss the Indies, I don't like dark and bloody Games like Dark Souls, Nioh and Dying Light. And the good Games I do already own (Sonic Forces, Uncharted 4) My Highlight was RiME, one of the most emotional experience in my life.

• Like 2