YOUR FAVORITE PLATINUM

ThatSwampe

Question; does the game associated with the Platinum have Yakuza in the title?

1. Yes

2. No

3. No, but it is WipEout 2048

Answer key;

1. One of my favourites

2. Not one of my favourites

3. My only non-Yakuza favourite because it's the only Plat in my collection that makes me feel like I have an above average ePeen

• Like 1

There are some that I can call my favourites:

1) Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 0: lots of fun and challenge. Looking forward to play other games of the series.

2) Bloodborne; chalice dungeon turns out to be real fun at the end.

3) Darksiders series, a really easy and interesting games, for those who like to run around and solve some puzzles (they are easy so I'm not sure if they even considered "puzzles").

• Like 2

Well, I have favourite platinum more than one but let me choose Medal of Honor Warfighter.

Hardcore difficulty was really annoying but was not a big deal if you compare with TLOU Grounded or Uncharted Collection Brutal difficulty.

The most annoying and time consuming part  was Jack of all Guns trophy. There were 72 different guns and you must kill at least 20 times with each gun in multiplayer servers. It was the long way and I am really proud of this plat.

Edited by seyhano
  • Like 1

So far it's Yakuza 0 for me it was the first platinum that gave me a real challenge, there were moments where I just wanted to give up on it but I kept pushing and I eventually got it felt so good!

• Like 2

Dad of Boi 

HZD

Jedi Fallen Order 

Loved hunting those 3 and would do it all over again.  Honestly, I've enjoyed hunting 95% or so of my platinums. 

I need a new platinum to hunt, my last was over a month ago ?

• Like 3