Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Just finished Odin Sphere which i played halfway and stopped for literally a year, had no idea what was going on story wise when I picked it up again lol and now playing Super Robot Wars V plus Dariusburst & Naruto Storm 4 which I picked up in the Japan sale, I have never ever watched a mecha anime but still fun to play and use all the different robots plus gorgeous 2D animation ofc 

PossiblePeriodicGardensnake.gif

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:23 AM, kusuriuriPT said:

Gta Vice city on the ps4..going true the pain in the ass "take the cannoli" trophie...but after that its going to be smooth sailing..its my favorite GTA of them all..sooo...its still enjoyable.

Have you tried this method for getting the Godfather rating?

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-vice-city/280617-take-cannoli-earn-godfather-criminal-rating-roadmap.html

Seems to be the easiest method

only Everybody's Gone To The Rapture. Trying to take a break from back to back JRPG for now and cleaning up my backlog (also, so that I could delete them, PS4 is running out of space atm :|)

Hitman Absolution (PS3)

Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

Assassin's Creed II (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (PS3)

All at once... Kind of. Trying to clear up trophy backlog but sometimes games get boring. Liberation HD is boring and GTA IV PS3 graphics/performance is worse than that of my PC.

EDIT:

Forza Horizon 2 (X360) once in a while but low latency.

Edited by Prathamesh777

I've started way too many games, but now I'm focused on Persona 4 Arena Persona 4 The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena on PS3, Persona Q on 3DS and sometimes Persona 4 Dancing All Night on Vita TV, or at least until my copy of AW VS SAO is here, then I will pause those too like I did with ton of other games ?

Crysis 2 (PS3)                  &           Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (PS3)         

spacer.pngL3e7b00.png        L386d80.png

Heroes of the Storm (PC)

Heroes_suns_out_guns_out_header.jpg

Edited by Shaowsintzu

I'm mainly focusing on The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II at the moment. The first game ended up being far better than I was expecting it to be and it ended up becoming one of my favourite JRPG's on PS3. I really like what I've played of the sequel so far.

I'm also playing Frozen Synapse Prime which is actually quite fun. It's pretty unforgiving, so you really have to plan out your next move to pass the levels. Overall though, it should be a straightforward UR plat.

Oh, and I'm playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X as well, but that's mostly when I'm at work. I figured I might as well start chipping away at the game considering how long the grind is.

• Like 1