Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I play too many games concurrently to finish very many in a timely manner. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X-2, Iconoclasts, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Joker drops tonight!), I just started Horizon Zero Dawn, and all of that with rounds of Tetris 99 peppered in.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:51 PM, gameoverDude189 said:

SNES: Super Smash TV- Died at the last boss. Not bad for a twin-stick shooter using the SNES' Y-X-B-A buttons to shoot. Some of the later rooms can be a slog, taking maybe 10 minutes+ to clear.

I played through that game a zillion times as a kid on my SNES. I got so good at it I'd rarely die.

I tried playing it again a few months ago and I was terrible. A couple decades away from the game will really deteriorate your Smash TV skills...

2 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

I played through that game a zillion times as a kid on my SNES. I got so good at it I'd rarely die.

I tried playing it again a few months ago and I was terrible. A couple decades away from the game will really deteriorate your Smash TV skills...

I kept trying & finally got Super Smash TV finished. The last boss is not the hardest one- actually it's Scarface, the arena 2 boss. Sometimes he'll make a beeline for you & just run you over.

The arcade version is harder still. It seems like the SNES one is toned down somewhat, probably because it's not trying to send you back into your pocket for another 50 cents as soon as possible.  Your player moves a bit faster on SNES, which I think is a good change.

Midway Arcade Origins for PS3 & Xbox 360 has another good game like it, Total Carnage (from the same designers, not really a sequel but instead it has a desert war theme. It's even got the Smash TV MC's voice.) After you beat the 1st boss, it shows a message saying "All Smash TV players should quit now & flee from this machine". LOL.

Edited by gameoverDude189

I update this list every couple months or so. Now I'm playing: Sekiro Shadows die twice, Assassins Creed Odyssey, and Octopath Traveler. Backlog of games I started not long ago and should finish: DMCV, Kingdom Hearts III, Red Dead 2, and a few others.

• 2 weeks later...

Ninendo Swich
Cattails- Not sure how far I am in the game, but have most of my skills maxed and in Spring Year 4
Super Mario Odyssey
Okami
Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Playstation 4
Persona 5
Days Gone
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Nintendo 3DS
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire(Got bored of the Alola region. Would be nice to be able to take gen 7 pokemon into the Hoenn and Kalos region though)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity

• 2 weeks later...

Persona 1 on the Ps2, I recently bought out my PS2 and discovered popstarter which means you can play PS1 games without a disc on the ps2. I intend on playing all 6 playstation personas. I own them all including Innocent Sin. I almost started on SMT If on the SFC which I also own, this game clearly started the Persona series. God I talk allot

Record of Agarest War Zero - Ps3, really enjoying this one.

Black ops 4 Blackout Ps4 - I will max prestige the blackout mode.

Dark Souls (PS3): just farming stuff and getting ready for the last boss fight and start my 2nd playtrought?

Ni No Kuni II (PS4): Just starting, I just found the first merchant this morning :awesome:

Deponia (PS4): Haven't started the game but I'm thinking about it, may be an easy and fast plat so I might started when I need a break of the grind-farming ? 

• Like 1

PS Vita: Tales of Hearts R this game's missables are really starting to annoy me certain "skits" (conversation events between characters to be triggered under certain conditions) are just a pain to get as some to be triggered you need like less than X amount of gold etc not sure if i will continue with it but will give it some more time and see if i warm up to it.

PS4 Liar Princess and the Blind Prince, I really like this game i am sad we did not get it on Vita in the west but i am happy we got it at all. Its a really emotional story full of twists and turns i love the narration even though i can't understand the language and have to read the English text but its a great game need to just finish the collectables and do some character actions for some trophy clean up. 

Playing Persona 3 Dancing on and off on my Vita too