cpc630

Wonder what will be the First PS5 Platinum people will obtain?

58 posts in this topic

It'll be some shity Rata game. Personally it will be Demon Souls or God of War.

Edited by ArchangelArmaros

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

My original plan was Miles Morales, but since the Spider Man remaster is coming with the ultimate edition I may go through that again for my first PS5 Platinum. Unless the Astrobot game that is pre installed has a platinum maybe that will be my first.

Is the Spiderman Remaster getting its own trophy set tho? (to think, a remaster after it only released what... 2 years ago?)

Mine most likely will be God of War since I wont try to get their special edition console until then 

I doubt Astro bot will have a platinum, so I’d say Spider-Man. The original was a very easy plat.

31 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

Is the Spiderman Remaster getting its own trophy set tho? (to think, a remaster after it only released what... 2 years ago?)

Yes it is. That’s already been confirmed.

53 minutes ago, lucask001 said:

hopefully, Sony will do something to cure this cancer....

We all can hope, but the people on the top of the leaderboards will think its lit though...

For me it is going to either be Far cry6 or cyberpunk 2077 or Watch dogs: Legion. Wish Resident Evil 8 was release title so i could put it on milestone👍

People can speedrun Demon's Souls insanely fast these days so probably that. For me it will be Miles though.

1 hour ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

to think, a remaster after it only released what... 2 years ago?

The Last of Us Remastered would like a word with you...

3 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

People can speedrun Demon's Souls insanely fast these days so probably that. For me it will be Miles though.

I've never played Demon's Souls. How about if the trophy list is completely different from the original?

Not sure astrobot will have a platinum or even any trophies but i predict Miles Morales.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I've never played Demon's Souls. How about if the trophy list is completely different from the original?

If the list is different from the three region stacks we already have, I wouldn't imagine it could be any longer unless they added a high SL requirement or something beyond NG++.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Me either mate which is why I'm super excited for this one! I just know of people earning the plat in only a few hours so I imagine that will be hard to beat come launch. And I'm basing this off the assumption that the list is the same which it very well might not be.

10 hours ago, Helyx said:

Demon's Souls

Yeah, I don't know what THE first will be, but I know MY first will likely be Demon's Souls.

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla :platinum:

First ever platinum, on PS3 was AC:II
Firs platinum on PS4 was AC: Black Flag
My 100th platinum will be AC: Oddysey

So the AC series has a special meaning for me in the gaming "career".

10 hours ago, Helyx said:

Demon's Souls

This is going to be the one for me. I will pop this one before I decide to do anything else with the console.

56 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Not sure astrobot will have a platinum or even any trophies but i predict Miles Morales.

i'll actually be upset if that is the case with astrobot. Playroom had them, im sure the new astrobot will too

Because I'm planning for The Last of Us: Part 2 to be my 150th platinum, it might be a while before I plat a PS5 game. Because the next milestone after that is 175, but it's definitely going to be an exclusive, though.

I managed to pre order everything 10 mins after the reveal. I'll be happy with cyberpunk 2077 and demons souls. one of those will be my first ps5 plats probably.

1 hour ago, ZeromusF4 said:

i'll actually be upset if that is the case with astrobot. Playroom had them, im sure the new astrobot will too

Playroom has trophies? I've never bothered to check lol.

More relevant question:

I wonder what will be the first platinum that people on PSNP will complain is "unobtainable" or "unfair"??