Wonder what will be the First PS5 Platinum people will obtain?

cpc630

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

My original plan was Miles Morales, but since the Spider Man remaster is coming with the ultimate edition I may go through that again for my first PS5 Platinum. Unless the Astrobot game that is pre installed has a platinum maybe that will be my first.

Is the Spiderman Remaster getting its own trophy set tho? (to think, a remaster after it only released what... 2 years ago?)

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I've never played Demon's Souls. How about if the trophy list is completely different from the original?

If the list is different from the three region stacks we already have, I wouldn't imagine it could be any longer unless they added a high SL requirement or something beyond NG++.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I've never played Demon's Souls. How about if the trophy list is completely different from the original?

Me either mate which is why I'm super excited for this one! I just know of people earning the plat in only a few hours so I imagine that will be hard to beat come launch. And I'm basing this off the assumption that the list is the same which it very well might not be.

• Like 1