What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

21 minutes ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I was level 36 and now I'm 470. I really don't like this new system. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the original levelling system and platinum value, and all they really needed to do was increase the level cap so people didn't max out at 100. These large numbers that now everybody has just look ridiculous to me.

I agree with you 100%. It’s a completely pointless update.

I don't really get this change.

They'd been better of using the new trophy badges in a prestige like system.

Keep 1-100, but maybe tweak the experience gains -> give one of the new badges every 10 levels -> prestige, just add stars. At least then the big guys can just keep getting experience, instead of just being instantly capped again.

Edited by Ric

5 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

You know you want that new PLATINUM BADGE! Come on now

By stacking worthless shit games? I got better things to spend my money on.

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Keep 1-100, but maybe tweak the experience gains -> give one of the new badges every 10 levels -> prestige, just add stars. At least then the big guys can just keep getting experience, instead of just being instantly capped again.

A lot of them are already capped under this system, so the change was utterly pointless.

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

By stacking worthless shit games? I got better things to spend my money on.

Love seeing you all riled up, Spaz. Get there in a way you feel is worthy then and in a timeframe that works for you. Make it a goal if you care about trophy hunting. If not, maybe pursue a different hobby.

1 minute ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Love seeing you all riled up, Spaz. Get there in a way you feel is worthy then and in a timeframe that works for you. Make it a goal if you care about trophy hunting. If not, maybe pursue a different hobby.

I don't concern myself with stacking numbers purely for level gains. I play games individually, get the most I can out of them, and move on to other games.

Nothing completely wrong with how you trophy hunt, I just don't have to follow it.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:47 PM, Smashero said:

But you know that 1 - 100 was simply "converted" to 1 - 999, so technically speaking, you are still in the exactly same place?

(the only "theoretical" advantage of this system is that, now plat is worth 300 instead of 180 so you can gain levels faster).

Yeah that made me go up a little higher on Country Rank

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Was level 34, now 456!!

I thought something weird and PS5 related might have been happening when I saw a bunch of games were showing 0 100% completers, but did not expect this, now what do I aim for? I thought it would be neat to be level 36 soon, my favourite number, now I've jumped past all those milestones and will be stuck in the 400s for years.