What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

2 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Did you guys need to Renew Playstation agreement? 

I just turned on my ps4 and it's asking me to do that.

It says: Join Playstation network.

I thought it was just going to be just the typical Update system.

Yeah, they did that for every account to agree to the new ToS and user agreement. I'm guessing it was due to the new trophy system.

• Like 1

Ok.

From 32 to 444

But I have to say It's really laughable that Emblem/badge.

I mean, I thought they were going to get rid of the star, but no, your minuscule trophy is inside that star, barely visible. ?

Edit: My mistake, the badge is a Ps5 thing, same for the trophy tracking for what I've seen here :/

Edited by GoldenShaka

20 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Did you guys need to Renew Playstation agreement? 

I just turned on my ps4 and it's asking me to do that.

It says: Join Playstation network.

I thought it was just going to be just the typical Update system.

my ps3 did that on my american account yesterday but so far hasnt on my ps4. my ps3 also has the trophy update but the ps4 doesnt show he update when i look at my profile but if i look at my profile in a group chat then it shows it. 

i read through the entire tos before i accepted it, i always do just to see what sneaky stuff they throw in there. its basically the same as the others. they can record us, watch us monitor us, delete us, and some stuff about arbritration 

Just now, melodicmizery said:

my ps3 did that on my american account yesterday but so far hasnt on my ps4. my ps3 also has the trophy update but the ps4 doesnt show he update when i look at my profile but if i look at my profile in a group chat then it shows it. 

i read through the entire tos before i accepted it, i always do just to see what sneaky stuff they throw in there. its basically the same as the others. they can record us, watch us monitor us, delete us, and some stuff about arbritration 

Oh, ok, thanks for sharing that.

Hmm, i haven't try it on my ps3, i just turned on my ps4, renewed the Tos and I can see my new level: 444 checking the profile.