Name #1 game you would like to platinum but don't possess the skill level to obtain it?

YeWeeScumBag

For me it'll be Final Fantasy 9, it's one of my favourite games from the franchise & got it when it was released digitally on the ps4 & had a good crack at the achievements but there are 2 that are stopping me from getting the platinum. As much as I'd love to get the last couple to get 100% on it I don't see me doing it

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. You have to beat the game on Mein Leben difficulty which is essentially the hardest difficulty but with permadeath.

Thats the reason I didn't attempt that game! been thinking about doing them for a while..

28 minutes ago, Faaip de Oiad said:
  • Hannah Montana

The amount of booze needed to play this game would kill me.

I would rather watch paint dry.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, xh117 said:

Silent Hill 2 would be nice to go alongside my Silent Hill 3 plat but I don't think I could do it.

That's a good answer. I love horror games and Silent Hill, but Silent Hill 2 seems very intimidating with all the requirements for the green hyper spray alone. I've been putting off the HD collection for a while because of it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, xh117 said:

Silent Hill 2 would be nice to go alongside my Silent Hill 3 plat but I don't think I could do it.

Even though I have a save that 100% will bring me to 10 star rating, but the problem is a boat, I have broken DS3, where right analog just don't let me make smooth moving. Once I did that time needed, but screwed later in game. This is a case of lack of motivation to buy DS3, but if game ever will support DS4, plat will be mine.

I'm also been thinking a lot about The Last of Us, but amount of walkthoughts and online hustle kinda always put me off. This is a big journey and probably will make me tired of the game, which I don't want the most.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Atoya said:

None, I believe every game can be completed by every person, skill is obtained with time and patience.

motivation is a different thing since the person doesn't want to bother with it, btw you can do street fighter :) the online can be boosted!

This!

But I get really tired fast with games that requires you to repeat the same thing multiples time in an obscene way that just don't make sense cause doesn't add to the game. I usually do them but I take my time don't rush it.

And..... fighting games, I like them but I don't have the time/patience to learn characters also each game is diferent so you have to like learn again with each game sooo no thank you lol. I did it one time with Injustice 1 and them I pass to Street Fighter V in a friend house and I was bit dissapointed that I was like from 0 again.

• Like 4

I'm going to say MXGP Pro which I had to give up with and delete from my console earlier today at around 98% completion.  There is one trophy I've been unable to get where you have to beat a ghost in time trial mode of one of the top 60 times in the world for any of the tracks.  The closest I was able to get was still over 4 seconds shy of the top 60 time on the Germany track.  It's annoying because the trophy is actually a bit glitched and if working properly would be easy to obtain.  Ordinarily you're supposed to be able to beat any ghost time to obtain the trophy so in theory you could just set a crap time on an alt account and then better that on your main profile.  As I say though it's broken and only the top 60 ghosts from each track can be downloaded.    

• Like 2

Dirt Rally. I couldn't win any rally in championship. Even worse i was last place in any rallycross event. I played the game for fun a while but put it down sadly after a while. Thankfully Dirt Rally 2 was much easier (at least until dlc 4 :()

Maybe i have to add HTOL#NIQ soon. I'm still working on that one but the Concentration Trophy (manouveur through a maze without dying under time restraint) seems a huge problem for people.

Also unsure but maybe Resident Evil 0. Played it on easy but then realized i have to finish it on Normal and Hard again :(

• Like 2

I'll second Tetris Effect. I've been playing Tetris since the Gameboy days, but I'll probably never get this platinum.  But it's still fun to take part in the weekly challenges.

Runners up:

Rocksmith 2014 - Thought I wanted to learn guitar, until I tried to learn guitar. 

Max Payne 3 - I came close a few years ago, but didn't upload the save before selling that PS3. If I ever want to try again on my current PS3 I'd have to start from scratch and unlock all the modes again. 

• Like 1