Sackboy: A Big Adventure Trophy Thoughts

4 hours ago, x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx said:

Damn....

I'll say.

Probably 4/10 difficulty. Don't know how long the platinum.

Why do people even bother trying to 'guess' the difficulty regarding obtaining the trophies? If you've not played the game or actually seen how long it's taken someone who does own the game to actually get them, what are you basing this guess off? the fact it's a LBP-like kid-friendly game?

Reminds me of another person recently who made a full video where they guessed how hard a game was based on the trophy list (he wasn't correct in his estimate)

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, turniplord said:

If you've not played the game or actually seen how long it's taken someone who does own the game to actually get them, what are you basing this guess off?

I have played a LBP game. This is why I'm thinking was 4/10 (or 5/10) difficulty because There are a little bit challenging trophies that are in the game such as acing every single level in the game. Stuff like that.

I already platinumed LBP1 and It was my first platinum.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

Why do people even bother trying to 'guess' the difficulty regarding obtaining the trophies? If you've not played the game or actually seen how long it's taken someone who does own the game to actually get them, what are you basing this guess off? the fact it's a LBP-like kid-friendly game?

Reminds me of another person recently who made a full video where they guessed how hard a game was based on the trophy list (he wasn't correct in his estimate)

That's what makes it amusing. I still laugh at the Kung Fu Panda thread.

• Like 1

Looks pretty manageable. Unless I read it wrong, it doesn't look like you have to obtain all the Prize Bubbles outside of fully 100%-ing a single area this time around.

I can just get my family members to help me with the multiplayer stuff. I can't say for sure wether or not I'll have an active PlayStation Plus subscription when this drops, so online may be out of the equation.

I really, really want to know what the "Bringer of Nightmares" could possibly be. That is an incredibly metal boss(?) name, especially for a LittleBigPlanet game.

Looks pretty straightforward which is nice for a LBP game

I'm sure acing the levels will be a pain like in the past games (The Bunker was an absolute nightmare)

The multiplayer trophies should come naturally when playing with friends although I'm a bit worried about the trophy for acing a multiplayer level since it can get frantic with multiple people so hopefully acing it doesn't require all of you to do so 

19 hours ago, Mercenary09 said:

If you really enjoy it you can Plat it twice so why not? I hope Spider-Man is the same way.

I agree.  I think stacking stupid games like my name is mayo is a bit dumb especially 4 or 5 times but if it's a real game and you like it then why not get the trophies a 2nd time.

I only played the very first LBP game back on PS3 and didn't get any of the follow ups. When this game was revealed earlier this year, it gave me great hope of an awesome platforming game for next gen and so far it's the only new title that I've pre-ordered. I really can't wait to play it and try and immerse myself in the creative levels. Everything looks so visually appealing. Trophy list has a great variety and challenge - MP ones may be hard but it'll be good fun with friends or people online. 

Edited by thedarkness91

On 01/11/2020 at 1:23 AM, LegacyJKO09 said:

I'm guessing we will find out within the week or just over the trophies for ps5 launch games. Im curious if Spiderman will be a seperate list or if the remaster even includes all dlc.

Sackboy I will most likely get when its a $20 title. Seems similar with Astro Bot and thats incl. with the ps5. 

The remaster includes all dlc and has a separate trophy list with some added trophies. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 10:14 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'll say this: I really, really hope Valhalla and Cold War are shared lists. I don't want to have to play them twice. 

You don't have to though? If it's anything like AC:O - it'll be a 70+ hour platinum. Why do that twice? 

Not sure the point of having the same game twice on a trophy shelf is? (genuinely - I trophy hunt to be a completionist, but once I am done with the game, I don't want to do it all over again). 

I'm getting Sackboy for PS5, and that's where I'll play it, so if the list is separate, then I won't have two Sackboy lists. I don't get the whole stacking thing. When I look at a person who has like 10,000 trophies and they have 20 games that are just stacked, I don't see the point in that. Trophies are meant to display overcoming challenges in a specific game, and this just cheats your numbers/rank. For something like this, if you truly play it twice, I don't get that either. After I 100% a game, I want to move onto something else (which is why, I always dislike when I have to play a game 4-5 full times to get all the trophies. For example, I just 100% HZD on the hardest level, and it wasn't difficult at all, just time-consuming). 

To each their own, but play the games you want. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 7:39 PM, DeathlessVoid said:

Really just hoping that the multiplayer ones can be done locally. I doubt many people out there have dedicated trophy hunting buddies who play the same games all the time, and while I do have friends, they don't always value getting the platinum on every single game like I do. Case and point: Man of Medan. Really want the plat, don't wanna bug my friends for round 2 of a 4 hour slough-fest.

That’s why we need to be friends. So we can bug each other for trophies on mutual games without feeling bad. (Always looking for more trophy hunting pals, lol)

On 10/31/2020 at 9:39 PM, DeathlessVoid said:

Really just hoping that the multiplayer ones can be done locally. I doubt many people out there have dedicated trophy hunting buddies who play the same games all the time, and while I do have friends, they don't always value getting the platinum on every single game like I do. Case and point: Man of Medan. Really want the plat, don't wanna bug my friends for round 2 of a 4 hour slough-fest.

I expect there will be more than enough players online for the next few years to get the online trophies without boosting (depending on the functionality of the scoreboard ones).

Edited by barra333