All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Like title says can anyone send me a link to a good working Turbo controller am trying to go for level 100 trophy and would like to get a Turbo controller. I just bought one recently but it doesn't want to Turbo so need to return it
  3. @KenjiCBZ If you like all these shooters you are getting, make sure that you don't miss Raw Data. Raw Data was super impressive the first time I played it. It easily surpassed my expectations. Another one that surpassed expectations, but I never finished it, was The Persistence. The Persistence is the top survival-horror shooter for psvr1, if you ask me. I found it a lot more entertaining (and just as "scary") as RE7 and TWD Saints and Sinners. Raw Data is the shooter that I would recommend not missing however. It is a wave shooter at the end of the day, but it was an extremely good one with lots of replayability because the 4 selectable characters had different weapons and skills that made their gameplay very different. You could go sword ninja jumper, dual-gun shooter (what I picked), shotgun user, or the futuristic archer, which was some of the best archery I saw on psvr1, but I went back to the gunner because the game was harder with the archer. In terms of VR games, I'm just going through the backlog at this point, with a bigger focus on beating it (if I like it) than on getting all the trophies. My backlog includes Farpoint and Blood and truth too. I never finished them back then. However, what I'm looking forward to are Altdeus Beyond Chronos (psvr1) and Dyschronia Chronos Alternate (psvr2) because I think those might have worthwhile sci-fi stories. Other psvr1 games I would recommend not missing for VR1 players are Astro Bot, Sprint Vector, Moss 2, and Time Machine VR. For the aim controller, the best ones I tried were Farpoint and Unearthing Mars 2, but I never played Doom 3 vr and VFR. Among the shooters, I think that Pistol Whip and Raw Data were the most fun for me, but several of them were worth playing for sure (examples: iron man vr, blood and truth, time carnage, sairento vr).
  4. That trophy is not bugged, just keep angling the sale into the wind until you hear the sound.
  5. I haven't unlocked this trophy yet, but the play 10 online matches trophy did not pop until I played more than 10 matches because I had quit out of a couple of them so I assumed the Iron Athlete trophy is the same.
  6. ah i did actually, didnt realise they didn't go towards the total. Guess ill play games out till it pops.
  7. I'm glad I didn't get the console version, sounds like it's really rough. I do hope they fix the console version cause I wouldn't mind getting it for console, and hoping for physical copies later. Does anyone know if the "Halloween Event" secret made it to console? Just curious cause my name is in there in the PC version, and just seeing if it got ported over, lol
  8. Two updates: DLC Pack or Standalone DLC - Skullgirls 2nd Encore - Marie DLC Has no platinum trophy - Ace of Seafood
  9. :platinum:#3,950 RE: D Cherish!

1Lfd7e8d.png

1. PHIL_DADDY1

PHIL_DADDY1

Congrats on the plat!

2. percy547389126yv
  10. Nobody at Ubi is turning servers back on. They just quit maintaining them, so they kinds just go off and on.
  11. Finished Ace of Seafood for my UR A game! # - A - Ace of Seafood (UR) B - Bomberman Ultra (UR) C - Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle D - Dark Awake: The King Has No Name (UR) E - F - G - Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus R (UR) H - Hawken (UR) I - J - K - L - M - Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (UR) N - O - P - PaRappa the Rapper 2 (UR) Q - R - Red Faction: Battlegrounds (UR) S - Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (UR) T - The Last Blade 2 U - Uno (UR) V - Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (UR) W - WWE 2K Battlegrounds (UR) X - Xeodrifter (UR) Y - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus (UR) Z - Non-English -
  12. ACA Rastan Saga (PS4) Score 90,000 points The score won 90,000 points. ACA Numan Athletics (PS4) HI SCORE Player The score has been posted to the online rankings in the "HI SCORE MODE". Hi-score mode in Numan Athletics is one event. Pick an event you can qualify on without continues. Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown (PS4) I won! Defeat Dural and clear Arcade Mode. To buy a boat or a fish detector. Decisions, decisions... Dural is VF5's true last boss, after you beat Akira. No rematches... lose to her and you need to start a new arcade mode game. At least it's not long, about 3-4 minutes. Atari 50 (PS5) Ride the Bacon Successfully complete the first bonus stage in Tempest 2000 This bonus stage is the one where you fly through the rings and get 250/500/750 points based on how close to the center you hit. A good selection of games. T2K, Maze Invaders, and I, Robot are worth checking out. I just wish they also had Defender 2000 in this collection (though that would probably require Atari getting the license anew).
  13. Today
  14. There are 26 boss fights, #26 being the unique boss. You need to clear it for a trophy anyway, so should come naturally.
  15. Finished Ace of Seafood and Tier 2! https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/324260-yuber6969/?status=260149&type=status TIER 1 (Complete): TIER 2 (Complete): TIER 3: Made a lot of progress in Taiko since the last time I mentioned it. I'm done with the unboostable online trophies. Just have two of the hardest offline trophies left, one of which is considered by many to be the platinum breaker. I've gotten way better after beating all of the sweatlords online, so I'm confident that I'll get the plat in time. Dreading UMVC 3. I'm one of the few fighting game fans that doesn't like MVC (I know, what an asshole I am lol) as I find the assist inputs to be unresponsive. I played a good chunk of it last year, and I have roughly 375/500 combo trials done IIRC. The online is also done. I have almost all of the online for RFG done too, and I hear the single player trophies are nothing troublesome.
  16. I have completed The Last Guardian! Thanks for getting me to play this game! The game itself is so beautiful and moving, even though the controls can be a pain sometimes. I think i'll continue trying to platinum this one but I have a feeling some of the trophies might be a pain (hearing all the clues in particular and possibly the 5hr speedrun). Thanks again for this great giveaway! https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5657-the-last-guardian/Mr-Photo
  17. Halfway there. It'll take about 20 hours to finish this grind.

AFliCss.jpeg

1. MidnightDragon

MidnightDragon

I don't know how people do this. I doubt I have the patience.

18. L7d47d0.png

100% - Ace of Seafood

Rarity: 3.8%

Difficulty: 6/10 in two-player co-op

Enjoyment: 5/10

Thanks @EqualityEarth for co-op!

Ace of Seafood is a third-person shooter in which you control fish and explore the ocean. I've been told that it plays similarly to Ace Combat, which I can't confirm since I haven't played any of those games. The game's main objective is to take over reefs. This is done by finding the reefs, taking out the fish guarding it, and then entering the reef. You have to occupy all 43 reefs in the game, and they are a bit of a nuisance to find. The game tells you when there is a reef nearby, which direction it's in, and how far away it is. However, when there aren't many unoccupied reefs left in the game, finding them can be annoying as there are some that are very far away from all other reefs and they won't come up on your scanner until you're very close to one. My partner found a map online, but it had less than 40 of the 43 reefs on it.

Most of the game is very easy in two-player co-op, and I would assume it's even easier with more players. Each player has a team of six fish, with one being controlled by the player, and the other five being controlled by AI. If both players make an entire team of one particular type of overpowered fish (I forget the type already), the AI-controlled fish on your teams will obliterate most enemies in seconds. There's only one hard trophy in the game, and it requires you beat the last boss using a team comprised entirely of the weakest fish in the game: sardines. There is a cheese method that makes this far less difficult, but still difficult; one player uses the sardine team, while the other uses a good team. The player using the sardines will get the trophy after the boss is defeated, then you swap roles with your partner so that they can get the trophy. The boss is still brutal but I got the trophy during a lucky run. My partner still needs the trophy, and we'll probably be stuck for a while.

Initially, I found the game to be somewhat fun but that's mostly because I'm really liking co-op these days. However, an annoying glitch really reduced my enjoyment of the game. I was about 15 minutes away from fully completing the game, and I was hosting the co-op session. My partner took over hosting (a handful of trophies only pop for the host), and when I accepted his invite, I was asked if I wanted to LOAD my save file, and upon choosing to do so, I was taken to the tutorial and had come to find out that my save file was overwritten, and I was now at the very beginning of the game. Thankfully, I had already gotten the one hard trophy, but having to go back and occupy all of the reefs again was annoying even though the game is very short. My partner was kind enough to run through it all with me again because the game is drastically harder without a partner.

I wouldn't recommend this game because of the save issue alone, but if you do play it, make sure to back up your save very often.

1. PHIL_DADDY1

PHIL_DADDY1

Congrats on the 100%

2. EqualityEarth

EqualityEarth

I have a message in a bottle for the one who put the Super Synthesis Fish on the drawing board.. 🍾

📜I WILL END YOU

19. That's actually very weird, I thought it was a longer game. I would definitely use the trial if I knew how to play baseball lol.
  20. MP Is 3 trophys and takea about 15min. 2v1 power dual, 1st place and no force powers Dual lightsaber and just melee can get it all in one match Took me 30m due to server issues years ago. Best to get well its avaliable. Hardest part Is master jedi difficulty honestly gl
  21. Not sure this goes here. But all dlc are free. Don't own base game not ultimate edition. Not sure they always been free or not
  22. I uploaded a location video with all lost properties and lango's diaries. In order to unlock the trophy you only need to pick up the lost properties. No need to turn them in. I would also recommend to not turn them in until you have the trophy. This way you can better keep track of the items you already have in your inventory. Once you turn them in they will be removed from the inventory. Some of the recorded game audio got corrupted, so i just put some background music instead, sorry for that 😅 List with all Items (65 in Total): Sand Land Army Flask Child's Letter Choke-Hazard Nut Confiscated TV Forgotten Lamp Half-Century-Old Gun Junker's Lost Property Letter for Knocker (Only obtainable after side quest "Gifted Flowers") Lost Tools of the Trade Observatory Site Journal (Only obtainable during side quest "Get That Geji") Portable Game Console Precious Egg Ruins Swim Tube Sack of Ores Sack of Paintbrushes Super-Special Treasure Sweet Fruit Platter Tattered Old Toy Well-Worn Hammer Forest Land Box of Blemished Apples Craftsman's Toolbox Crow Romance Dangerous Cargo Devil Peppers Dreamer's Pickaxe Earnest Love Letters Fancy Plate (Only obtainable during side quest "Trial of Treasure") Antique White Water Jug (Only obtainable during side quest "Trial of Treasure") Luxurious Box (Only obtainable during side quest "Trial of Treasure") Fine Coffee Beans Forgotten Time Capsule General Epi Figurine Huge Tire Lucky Bucket Military Headgear Old Radio Packed Knapsack Poisonous Mushroom Small Telescope Sturdy Cooking Pot Superstitious Float Worn-Out History Book Lango's Diaries Lango's Diary 1 Lango's Diary 2 Lango's Diary 3 Lango's Diary 4 Lango's Diary 5 Lango's Diary 6 Lango's Diary 7 Lango's Diary 8 Lango's Diary 9 Lango's Diary 10 Lango's Diary 11 Lango's Diary 12 Lango's Diary 13 Lango's Diary 14 Lango's Diary 15 Lango's Diary 16 Lango's Diary 17 Lango's Diary 18 Lango's Diary 19 Lango's Diary 20 Main Quest Items (Automatically obtained during Main Story) Pow-Pow Floaty Tablet Food and Water Note that i'm not sure if the items from the main quest and side quests count towards the trophy. I just list them also here so you can be on the safe side. I had all these items in the "Key Items" section of my inventory when the trophy popped for me. If you have all those items listed above and still didn't get the trophy i recommend also to collect all 53 Blueprints and buy all treasure maps from Lassi since these items also are listed as "Key Items".
  1. Load more activity