All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'd like to join. •My favourite gaming series: -Resident Evil •My favourite live action tv series - Preacher •My favourite animated series - Overlord • My favourite comic/manga series - Marvel Zombies •My Favourite outdoors hobby - ATV •Which of these pets do I NOT own - All the above
  3. So Caleb Williams first overall. Does this surprise anyone? Probably not. Now I just wait until the 31st pick to facepalm and sigh deeply when the Niners assuredly draft yet another defensive player in the first round when they should be getting a top tier offensive lineman.
  4. Is the PS5 sku the only version with 60 fps? Like the PS4 version doesn't have that right?
  5. Built a successful 5 card infinite deck with the Ironclad using these: Dropkick+ Dual Wield+ Uppercut+ Bash Defend Would have removed the last Defend as well if I'd run into any more opportunities to remove cards. Dual Wield really needs to be upgraded (the upgraded version creates two copies of your chosen card instead of just one copy) to make this a viable infinite deck, otherwise you'll just end up drawing it again when you really need to draw a Dropkick to keep the combo going. The reason I kept both Bash and Uppercut was to help deal with enemies that start the combat with Artifact. I came across Uppercut during act 3, where Donu & Deca were the final boss. As they start with 2 artifact each, Bash alone wasn't gonna cut it (Bash only removes 1 artifact at a time, Uppercut removes 2). This run got me a number of potentially annoying trophies: the standard stuff you're likely to get with an infinite deck (Infinity, You Are Nothing, Perfect, Minimalist) and also Adrenaline (because I got the Sundial relic that gives you energy every 3rd time you shuffle your draw pile, which happens a lot with a tiny infinite deck) and Purity (due to a beneficial glitch). Sadly I didn't run into the Transient during this run, would've been nice to get that trophy out of the way as well.
  6. I didn't realize you were playing the Director's Cut. I only played on PS4, so I don't have personal experience with the DC, but I always load redundant trophy guides when I go for a game, and the .org version was updated to include a list of all additional items needed for that version of the game. I don't know if its ok to directly link it here, but if you google it and load it up, the new list is at the bottom of the guide (and the bottom of the Homo Faber description). According to that guide, you should have 27 of the 36 new items just from regular gameplay, and the other 9 items are unlocked during two questlines started through emails. Congrats on getting all the rest done and being so close to the finish line!
  7. Appears much harder than the original list.
  8. Can you transfer a save from PS5 version back to PS4 version?
  9. 1) It’s fact not “misinformation” the political term the “fact checkers” love to spew these days. 2) 82 is a solid score not super high not super low. However if you read at least half of the reviews from games journalists it’s apparent they have huge gripes about the games sex appeal and fan service. Its their opinion but at the same time negative thoughts like these can influence a reviewer from giving a game a higher score than it could’ve received. Personally I don’t really care about metacritic scores cause I think they are BS but gaming companies internally take these scores to heart these days. Maybe that was directed towards the Japanese audience but it’s true that there was censorship. The company needs to apologize or at least fix the issue with the outfits.
  10. So I did the Plat for this game last year and did the full 100% for the DLC as well. With Senbonzakura on hard (Song 6) it is definitely the hardest roadblock on the Platinum (There is one song in the DLC packs that is worse but I digress). Something I noticed with Senbonzakura was that the game does a stutter more or less if you activate the fever mode on that song in both normal and hard. I did test this on both my launch PS4 and PS4 Pro, so I think it's something with that stage not being optimized. It may not help too much in the long run but during that stutter it can make you miss some notes since the game does lag. That specific part with the frenzied notes at the end bites. I had to sit and chart grind at that song for a few hours to get it. The hit detection for this game can be wonky at times and it partly expects you to understand how wonky it gets. The more comfortable you get hitting multiple notes at the same time with one hand the more of a chance you stand. IE in the first half if you have two notes hit at the exact same time in two different note paths and can get those it goes a long way. It's been long enough since I tried to brute force this though so I can't give the exact best advice since what I mainly remember is chart grind.
  11. Lol, people are already asking for a autopop? 😹
  12. Those claims are false. There’s already new footage showing the bunny suit in new game plus is censored as well. Just give it a week all of the facts will show the truth. I’m gonna play the game unpatched until a certain point to play new game plus. Just really sick of the constant lies from game companies these days.
  13. I'll go for this using only URs Platinums 23/55 Non-100%s 1/18 Here are some references for UR games with numbers I don't have on my list. I'll plan to do these at some point!
  14. I just encountered a glitch where Purity unlocked when it shouldn't have. I was going for an infinite deck run and was using Dual Wield to duplicate my only copy of Dropkick. I had 7 cards in my hand and my draw and discard piles were both empty. When I played Dual Wield, the game prompted me to pick a card to duplicate, which temporarily hides every card in your hand that isn't eligible (i.e., not an attack or a power). As I only had 3 attacks and no powers, this meant that for a moment only 3 cards were visible, which made the trophy pop. It happens at around the 19 second mark in this video: https://i.imgur.com/1EABKdB.mp4 The video doesn't show the trophy notification, but the trophy screenshot shows the exact moment it popped: Just thought it was an interesting glitch. Might be useful if you're struggling with this trophy, but it requires a very specific set of circumstances to trigger.
  15. Anyone know if the Automotron exp glitch still works or was it patched out of the PS5 version?
  16. Nvm. I just started the game and 33 trophies popped for me from the beta.
  17. I had some issues with this as well. I waited until it was the last trophy I needed and had all allies. Loaded up a random mission and cycled through my list of allies at the beginning of the mission. Counter was stuck on 31/32 and took like 3 cycles of me bringing in every ally for it to pop. Was worried it had been patched or was bugged but it eventually popped.
  18. I own the following consoles: • PlayStation 1 (x7) • PlayStation 2 (x2) • PlayStation 3 (x2) • PlayStation 4 (x2) • PlayStation 5 (x2) • PlayStation Portable (original) • PlayStation Vita • Xbox (original) • Nintendo 64 • Nintendo Switch • Sega Genesis • Gameboy Color • Gameboy Advance (SP) I own a bunch of controllers and other peripherals for almost all of the above, as well as obviously an extensive game collection spanning the generations. I thoroughly clean all of my consoles on a monthly basis (yep, that guy) and they all still work perfectly fine. I don't have any intentions of selling anything in my collection, however, I've always said that if a rainy day were to occur, I wouldn't think twice about it.
  19. Will this game be your next platinum walkthrough?
  20. Yesterday
  21. According to patch notes for 1.06 this bug is now no more.
  22. Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered. I have the physical game from launch and I brought all the DLC as they were released sequentially. If I insert my PS4 disc, I will get the upgrade along with the DLC too correct? I also have the the GOTY through PS+, will this affect my upgrade process? Thanks in advance
  23. So, is https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP6508-CUSA47937_00-0881182567244376 shared with the JP list, or is it another stack?
  24. I recall yes, though it might vary a bit game to game.
  1. Load more activity