Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Thanksgiving Thursday.

I happened to drive by a Gamestop on the way to Thanksgiving dinner and decided to check it out (I had gift cards with me)... came away with:

PS4 slim, extra controller black ($38), extra controller red ($33), Skyrim (new $15), No Man's Sky (used $10), Horizen Zero Dawn (new $20), Fallout 4 GOTY ed (not opened yet cuz haven't decided if DLC not on disc is OK with me ?).

• Like 2

H2x1_NSwitch_YookaLaylee.jpg

It was only €13, for that price I just had to pick it up. It's a shame the Switch version is only releasing now, should've been there sooner.

If the game is fun, I'll play through it, maybe get the platinum. If the game is awesome, I'll take it back to the store for a refund and just get the Switch version.

• Like 3

Yuq1ILo.jpg

No, I haven't bought the entire store. Chanced upon this it and it looked weird enough to get my attention. Clocked up a few hours so far and it's certainly...erm...different. I don't recall listening to philosophy while playing as a pizza slice before.  

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 2

o9jIHqi.jpg?1

I usually play games like this on my pc, because of mods. I have the urge to collect every single item i can find. Without a mod that allows me an "unlimited backpack", it's a nightmare :D

But for 16,99€ i couln't withstand. What i read after i bought it: DLC's are not on the disc => just DLC-codes...

• Like 2