Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

3 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Got these 2 for $15 each, not familiar with either except dmc on the ps2. At $15 though, couldn't say no and GOW looks pretty good.

51po2bu7VnL.jpg

DMCDEPS4.jpg

$15 for God of War? That's a fucking steal! You got so lucky, since it's such a good game!

1 hour ago, Armored Squirrel said:

$15 for God of War? That's a fucking steal! You got so lucky, since it's such a good game!

It was in Cash Converters here in Aus which is a pawn shop, I also picked up 2 Dragon Ball z games a few weeks back on the cheap. I also picked up a Switch Zelda for $20 back when it was newer. All in "New" condition.

• Like 1

Ok, my first post here. And I hope I managed to put the picture.

Cyberdimension Neptunia - 4 Goddesses Online

This is my first Neptunia game. And I know very little about this series. I gave a look on Youtube and I liked this game, especially for the combat system seems good.

And there is a reversible cover! ? I looked everywhere on the web (and I asked also on Amazon, but no one answered me) but I couldn't find anything about this double cover. Luckily, it seems that every edition (and not only the limited one) has this reversible cover. Good! ?

And my apologies for the picture, maybe it's not very good (and it's a little crooked because I tried to avoid the reflection, with poor result ?). But on the backgroud there is a wonderful fur of a Colossus. =)

EQ8mFbd.jpg

Edited by Phoenix_argentea
Yes! I managed to put the picture! =)
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Ok, my first post here. And I hope I managed to put the picture.

Cyberdimension Neptunia - 4 Goddesses Online

This is my first Neptunia game. And I know very little about this series. I gave a look on Youtube and I liked this game, especially for the combat system seems good.

And there is a reversible cover! 1f609.png I looked everywhere on the web (and I asked also on Amazon, but no one answered me) but I couldn't find anything about this double cover. Luckily, it seems that every edition (and not only the limited one) has this reversible cover. Good! 1f60a.png

And my apologies for the picture, maybe it's not very good (and it's a little crooked because I tried to avoid the reflection, with poor result 1f61e.png). But on the backgroud there is a wonderful fur of a Colossus. =)

Nice!  I've been thinking about this game recently.  It looks real good.  You'll have lots of fun with it.  The Neptunia franchise is definitely an entertaining one, to say the least. ;)

• Like 1

Image result for soul calibur 6

So right now I am playing Nioh and RE6 so yeah, a fighting game to get a break in between :D VC4 is amazing but damn, that second to last mission where you have to take all of the bases really ticked me off so I need a break from that :D

Edited by Johnathan994
  • Like 4