PS3 and Vita store will STAY ONLINE!!

kidson2004

??? sorry but this is hilarious. I dont wanna think of all the money people just spent in FOMO because Sony were going to close the stores. This is like when the epidemic started, everyone rushed to get everything off the shelves.

I get it and im not saying i wasnt about to buy the overpriced MW3 dlc because i also thought the stores were going offline but now im glad i didnt bother. I just find this whole situation ironic.

Sony: oops we made a mistake

Does anyone legit believe that for one second? Everyone knows what FOMO does to people.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

1 minute ago, Alderriz said:

Nice to know that they are listening.

Now, a moment of silence for everyone who has spent big amounts of money on games and DLC already.

They werent listening. Sony are well aware how much the legacy systems and stores are used. I dont understand why people buy into jim ryans statement.

1 minute ago, UlvenFenrir said:

??? sorry but this is hilarious. I dont wanna think of all the money people just spent in FOMO because Sony were going to close the stores. This is like when the epidemic started, everyone rushed to get everything off the shelves.

Sony: Hmm, we're not going to reach our quarterly goals, whatever shall we do...

• Like 2

Fair play to them - I didn't expect that, but it's nice to see the change of policy.

I hope some of those developers that cancelled their Vita projects haven't laid a bunch of employees off yet though...

because Sony are culpable if they did.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 4

I have to say this surprised me greatly. The community backlash must have been very significant for this kind of reversal decision. I still have my extra Hard Drive coming in the mail for my Vita. I won't buy any more games I believe, but get them all secured. Still it is is very cryptic of for how long they will be holding off with shutting down the stores. 

• Like 2