Oh god, they added DLC trophies

ThatMuttGuy

3 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Be a saint and make a guide for all of us! ?

Ha, I wish whoever created the guide with the Admin Panel did not, as that is a couple hours of my life I will never get back!  Should have never touched this one lol.  

Live and learn...  I made sure to stay away from The Sims 4 and Goat Simulator which would be similar plats in some regards (I.e. tedious).

I feel like I'm the only one excited about the DLC.
I think the main game was great, the only sad thing was that it had no replay value because it was only one map. (If you know how the game works and where everything is it's kinda boring) But with the DLC, exactly that changes. ?

I don't understand were the hate comes from? ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tobaldou said:

First of all, if you're here to say "this is not the way devs want you to play", "this is not the way achievements supposed to be earned", bla-bla-bla - go cry somewhere else. I dont give a damn ♥♥♥♥ on your opinion and this guide is wrote just to make clear for achievement hunters how to complete this DLC the fastest way.

What a way to start it off :P 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

So, wait. You wan only play the DLC if you pay for the 91 dollar version? If so, who is the dumbass who decided this?

Some rich person obviously. 

Somehow im not surprised here.  So y loves giving away games with expensive DLC or difficult plats.  This one wasnt either so they had to add that stupid DLC.  Soon I will be done with Sony and im really looking forward to it.  Not another penny from me ever. Full on lifetime boycott of anything Sony. Just gotta let my plus expire. 

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 2

Noooooooo? at least there easy to pop with Admin

Edit: is the dlc called Isle Of Siptah the trophys one? Going that the pack name is malmstrom. But there no dlc call it. Just making sure which one to tag on my when its on sale list?

Edited by Zid960
Q

And to imagine, if the US version had full nudity I'd have played it be stuck with the rest of you buying a $20 DLC to get back to 100% completion.

And if the UK version was cheaper to import I'd be in an even worse situation right now.