What's your lowest completion with a Plat

Phlegeth

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

Getting the plat on DC Universe Online without doing any of the DLC trophies would be about 26% completion.... not sure if Driveclub could beat that?

It does. I checked a few profiles with Driveclub :platinum: and 3 to 5 dlc trophies and it goes up to 24%/26%. I think completion is 22% for :platinum:

Here's the older topic btw:

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just cuz, I'll give my 5 lowest.

Minecraft PS3 - 40%

Borderlands PS4 - 48%

Final Fantasy XV - 50%

Black Ops 3 PS4 - 55%

Goat Simulator PS4 - 57%

To think, Minecraft would be even lower if they didn't stop supporting the PS3 version, considering the 40 extra trophies the PS4 version has, for now.

I've currently only got two plats with incomplete DLC and they are Uncharted 4 and Kingdom Hearts 3. KH3 is the lowest percentage at 86%. I am, however, playing Concrete Genie at the moment and since I don't have a VR headset, I can't do the DLC on that. I don't know what the percentage will be once I get the plat.

I'll give 3:

Battlefield Hardline PS4 62%, no addon trophies

Rise Of The Tomb Raider 70%, only 2/5 addon trophy sets done

Final Fantasy 15 71%, missing 7 trophies from the story addons and zero trophies in the 2 comrades addon trophy sets

no intention of ever going for a single remaining unearned trophy in Battlefield Hardline and Rise Of The Tomb Raider

I might get a few trophies form the story addons in Final Fantasy 15 in the future, but never planning on touching the comrade stuff

Edited by The Investigator

On 7/6/2021 at 4:22 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

Uncharted 3 at 51%. It was one of my first plats and didnt realise all the dlc trophies were online untill i had plated it. 

To put it in perspective i have 17 games above this percentage without the plat

This ^

I noped out of the U2 and U3 mp DLC's and was content with the Platinums. 

Minecraft PS4 was another one with a lot of incomplete DLC's post Platinum but I got 100% at the start of this year.

L.A Noir for me on 63%, 41 out of 61 trophies. Can't remember what the issue was exactly but I didn't have the option to buy the DLC when I tried, I think it was temporarily unavailable for a short period and eventually forgot about it. 

I'm starting to care less about DLC trophies though. There's a few games I've platinumed but have no intention of getting all the DLC. Outer Wilds for example on 82%, DLC is way too expensive and looks a bit shit. Valhalla's sitting on 97% which is annoying but the DLC is just boring. And I have no real interest in grinding out GTAV and Ghost of Tsushima (86% and 87%), I just took what I could from those and moved on. 

I was surprised to see I only had 3 plats without 100%

Operation Tango - 95%

Bugsnax - 87%

Maneater - 82%

All games I got from PS Plus then new trophies were added later. I'll get Bugsnax and Maneater to 100% eventually but don't think I'll bother with Operation Tango.

• 4 weeks later...