What month did you collect the most trophies?

Durrun

Fell just shy of 500 trophies in February this year.

Of course Sound Shapes accounts for over half the trophies, but even without those I had a very productive month. Pretty proud of myself, did the third Uncharted game and the first two Assassins Creed games with Ezio alongside all four Arcade Game Series.

February 2014 and 2015 are highest for me, with summers (may-july) being pretty much dead as I was always away in Japan during those months. I guess Feb was always after my christmas exams and furthest from Final exams, so that must explain it. Also, winter being more indoor time. 

• 1 month later...

Since I get busy at times with school, I don't earn really a lot of trophies in a month (especially over 100). 

So far, I broke my record of all months = May 2017 84 Trophies total

On 4/21/2017 at 11:34 PM, gary_danial said:

December 2015 with a whooping 1,167 trophies. Thanks to autopopped Sound Shapes.

December 2016 with 814 trophies without Sound Shapes.

I guess December is most productive month for me? ?

Wow, that's insane! :blink:. Actually December also used to be my productive month. Before breaking my record in May 2017, it used to be like this:

• December 2014 - 74 trophies
  • December 2015 - 77 trophies
  • December 2016 - 19 trophies (What a huge decrease right there :lol:).

Now that May 2017 is the leader, I'll see what will happen in December this year.

23 hours ago, ee28max said:

Since I get busy at times with school, I don't earn really a lot of trophies in a month (especially over 100). 

So far, I broke my record of all months = May 2017 84 Trophies total

Wow, that's insane! :blink:. Actually December also used to be my productive month. Before breaking my record in May 2017, it used to be like this:

• December 2014 - 74 trophies
  • December 2015 - 77 trophies
  • December 2016 - 19 trophies (What a huge decrease right there :lol:).

Now that May 2017 is the leader, I'll see what will happen in December this year.

Coincidentally, May 2017 also broke my record for non-autopop trophies run with 854 trophies just a little bit more from my December 2016 trophy run. Thanks to Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics event that I participated and won for personal point prize! :D I do plan for December 2017 to be another good month of trophy hunting. And hopefully there is another event for it as well so I can benefit from it too! :lol:

Edited by gary_danial
  • Like 2