September PS Plus. Overcooked All You Can Eat (PS5). Predator Hunting Grounds and Hitman 2

GUDGER666

9 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Predator. Another super online related game with a flagging dead online, and another PS5 ONLY game.

This is kinda how PS3, Vita and even VR users got shafted, once they killed PS3 and VIta at the same time, you got more PS4 games, but then one was VR, then one wasn't PS4.

Now it's an exclusive PS5 game a month, and only 4 PS4 games.

PSPlus value slowly drifting away.

Wasn't one of the Overcooked games already on PSPlus a few years ago already? That's pretty generous to give away both of the games, of course though PS5 only..

At this point PSPlus feels like blackmail, decide to not renew once and you lose all the Vita and PS3 PSPlus games collected from over 5+ years (many of those games are delisted too so you can't even buy them back at retail)

Also all your Vita saves too will be lost, since it's impossible to back up Vita saves to USB (this will also be an issue with PS5 further down the road)

Unsubscribing from PSPlus even just once is a huge loss, despite the fact being a loyal member, you're starting to get a shit deal.

You realize you can download the PS5 game to your library without a PS5 right? I will have a plethora of titles ready for me when I get a PS5. So it really is awesome for gamers that we get one a month of PS5 only.

3 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

You realize you can download the PS5 game to your library without a PS5 right? I will have a plethora of titles ready for me when I get a PS5. So it really is awesome for gamers that we get one a month of PS5 only.

Ok first off, I don't plan on getting a PS5 for years and years, second I already have Overcooked All you Can Eat on PS4.

I also avoid super grindy online fests and these days one game a month is one of these games.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Sony usually announce the games like few days before the month, I just find it odd its the first and still nothing but rumors. 

They're announced on the Wednesday before they come out.

They release on the first Tuesday of the month, so the announcement is due today - in about 18 minutes in fact, if it sticks to the usual timing.

• Like 1

I don’t think this is a bad line-up.

I bought Hitman 2 some months ago, even though I was fully aware that it was, probably, going to end up on PS Plus. I bought the Gold Edition, so, at least, I own the game and I have all the content. It’s an excellent game, especially if you have all the extra levels.

Predator is the kind of game that I may play some day and Overcooked seems a lot of fun and I will be happy to try it, when I get a PS5.

I am happy to fill my library with some nice PS Plus titles for my future PS5. ^_^

• Like 1

Nothing for me this month. Not interested in Overcooked or Predator and I'm literally currently playing Hitman 2. 

Hitman 2 is the gem of this month though. There's no Plat, and a lot of people are going to see it as a A LOT of work for no Platinum...but man is it just an incredible game. The attention to detail in it is mind blowing at times. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2

Bought Predator when it came out and there's a fun, if a little bare bones, game there. New influx of players means that the queue time for playing as the Predator is going to shoot up but given that I'm really bad as playing at it, it's not a factor. Hell, the more people playing the game will make it easier to set up boosting sessions.

Haven't got round to playing the first Hitman we got on Plus yet but having the second in the backlog is never a bad thing.

Overall, I think this is an alright month and that's coming from someone who owns one of the two games he's able to get.