Godfall, Mortal Shell, LEGO DC Super Villains are December's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Don't know much about Godfall - need to look into that one.

Mortal Shell is the worst souls like on the system (unless you count Jedi: Fallen Order), but even the worst Soulslike is still better than a lot of the sports games and such that's come down the pike in the last year or so :dunno:

Absolutely not true. Mortal Shell is great. Better than Lords of the Fallen or The Surge. Better than Code Vein. It's just not up there with Nioh1/2 and Surge 2.

• Like 2

I would say I like that Mortal Shell is going to be on here and if it is real and it is on there for the line up it would be good for me as I don't like how much they want for the game normally in stores and psn, as it looks like a meh souls like clone and would be fun to give a try at least. If it is fun I would be glad as the Surge 1 and 2 were alright, Immortal unchained was crap and lords of the fallen was meh and to add to that pile Chornus before the ashes was disappointing.

The other two games I don't give two shits about as it feels disappointing to me. If you ask me they should give people something like Warhammer vermatime  and or wasteland 2 or even Far Cry 5 or 4

Edited by Lonemankane

9 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Or maybe.....that's just like, your opinion, man. 

Personally, I see you complain every single month so I don't think Sony could ever please you.

Well yea errrm hence the IMO.... And you see me complain every single month, that's a bit of an exaggeration. Since April yea I've complained just about every month like most most people. At least i don't complain every month about someone's opinion. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

Glad to have another nice co-op game included, although the Lego game looks very grindy with the sheer amount of collectibles.  Is most of the time just following collectible guides?

Does the plat ruin the overall fun of the game, or is it actually that easy?  A little worried I'll be following all these guides and ruin my wife's fun with it as well. 

Apparently it's been 16 years since I've played a lego game with the original star wars one on PS2.

Its the same as they've always been really, story -> freeplay-> map clean up.

The problem, for me anyway, is that the map clean up is now the largest part of the game. The clean up on lego games now is insane really.

The Platinums are always easy, its just a huge collectathon. I follow guides but you can do them without as they have red brick "cheats" that show you where everything is for the most part

• Like 1

>LEGO Game
This is a good one, btw. Running around mini-games and races, but not enough that it's obnoxious. Also has a rising out of the swamp Legion of Doom base that always triggers that line from the cartoon in my head.

Other two games look good, don't know that I'm terribly interested.

1 minute ago, Cleggworth said:

The problem, for me anyway, is that the map clean up is now the largest part of the game. The clean up on lego games now is insane really.

This is what I wanted to know and you phrased it much better than me, thanks!  Was a little worried it would be a nice fun 6-10 hour story and then do 30-40 hours in cleanup hell.

I'll see how our co-op backlog develops (which is currently just cod) and maybe we'll give it a try ?

Eh, not a fan if that lineup of true tbh then again just upgraded to my Xbox Series X the other day and Halo Infinite is out in December so ?‍♂️ and with FPS Boost available on all the Gears Of War games I'll finally get to those now (I actually still need to play most of the Halo games as well... Gotta get that done in the next 2 Weeks ?)

Also just snagged a bunch of PS4/PS5 stuff in the Sales as well

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

This is probably a dumb question, but assuming it comes to PS+, does anyone know if Godfall would be accessible on the PS4 after claiming the PS5 version?

I know with many PS4 games you will see offers for a free next-gen upgrade if a person already owns that game on PS4, but Godfall is a really strange and unique case because it was originally a PS5 game that was for some reason given a previous-gen downgrade down the line. Probably because it wasn’t selling too well I am guessing.

So I am curious if these unique circumstances mean that the typical “free upgrade” would work in reverse in this case, acting as a loophole to allow people without PS5s to claim the game and then download and play the downgraded PS4 version?

44 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

This is probably a dumb question, but assuming it comes to PS+, does anyone know if Godfall would be accessible on the PS4 after claiming the PS5 version?

I know with many PS4 games you will see offers for a free next-gen upgrade if a person already owns that game on PS4, but Godfall is a really strange and unique case because it was originally a PS5 game that was for some reason given a previous-gen downgrade down the line. Probably because it wasn’t selling too well I am guessing.

So I am curious if these unique circumstances mean that the typical “free upgrade” would work in reverse in this case, acting as a loophole to allow people without PS5s to claim the game and then download and play the downgraded PS4 version?

You'll have access to both.