3 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

How can Breakthrough call it a Visual Novel when the visuals are poor, and there's no novel?

Well I think the developer also thought that, so just to make sure it was clear, put "(Visual Novel)" as part of the name of the title.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

They have released advertisement like this before:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/16349-welcome-to-the-world-of-zj-the-ball

I literally just commented there after finding the game dirt cheap on the PS store. Worrying that yet another version of the same "concept" has popped up. I'm all about trophies of course but won't be putting cash in the creator's pockets even if it is pennies. Very, very surprised that Sony is allowing such low-effort "games" to enter the store...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

They have released advertisement like this before:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/16349-welcome-to-the-world-of-zj-the-ball

I only noticed this game because my recommendations came up in youtube and the thumbnail was that picture of Jane and it said

"5 seconds platinum".

And that caught my eye.

But man, I've seen that pic of Jane used a lot so I recognised it right away.

Are there are only like 2 or 3 pics of Jane or something and they are recycled for every game? (This is a rhetorical question)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Truly, we live in... well, I'd say a hell of our own creation but I've never touched this sort of garbage.

? “Hell”

I salute your passion - that’s some nuclear grade hyperbole right there! 

Some easy trophies in a silly game exist, that you never need earn, engage with, or ever even think about…”

:shakefist: ”I aM In HEeEeELLLL!!1!”  :shakefist:

• Like 4

I wonder if this is really rewarding (considering the cheap price of the games and the fact this company has to pay a fee to place the product in the PlayStation Store and for the ESRB/PEGI ratings). On the other hand, that hasn't stopped them from releasing new stuff. Maybe they finance the stuff through crowdfunding or public funds. 

@Trophyhunters<_<

Guys keep calm! We need to look at this from a different perspective.

When other people flood their profiles with fast platinums, we benefit too, because our profiles look a lot more impressive with hard, time-consuming, or even normal platinums.

While we're not at the top of the leaderboard, there are other ways to earn respect and recognition.

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 3